The talk between Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh and his guest focused on measures to tap the potential and strengths of both sides and further promote bilateral cooperation, especially between Vietnamese localities and Yunnan province in the near future.
Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh highlighted the need to continue concretizing the common view of Vietnamese Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong and Chinese Party General Secretary and President Xi Jinping on taking the Vietnam – China relations into a new development phase with higher political trust, more practical and effective cooperation and a stronger friendship foundation.
He wished that the two countries' ministries, agencies and localities would maintain regular exchanges, effectively make use of existing cooperation, and actively promote friendly exchanges between mass organizations in border areas to raise mutual understanding and trust.
The Prime Minister also wanted to expand mutually-beneficial cooperation focusing on making breakthroughs in economic-trade ties, road and railway transport connectivity, tourism and education. He asked Yunnan to improve the efficiency of customs clearance for goods at border gates, import more high-quality farm produce and aquatic products from Vietnam, and create favorable conditions for Vietnamese firms to join international trade fairs in Yunnan.
The Vietnamese government leader urged tightening coordination in border protection and management in accordance with the three legal documents on the Vietnam – China land border and related agreements, so as to jointly build a borderline of peace, stability and development.
Wang, who is also member of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, affirmed that the Party organization, authorities and people of Yunnan will partner with Vietnamese border localities to well implement the common perceptions of leaders of the two parties and countries; maintain all-level exchanges, discuss infrastructure connectivity projects, boost economic and trade ties, including importing more farm produce from Vietnam, and develop coordination in agriculture and tourism.
- It increasingly looks like Lebanon’s prime minister is being held against his will by Saudi Arabia
- Prime Minister Sisoulith of Laos arrives in PH for 31st Asean Summit
- Italian Prime Minister dismisses Rome 2024 chances
- Theresa May’s future as prime minister in doubt after disastrous conference speech
- Thai army ruler named prime minister
- The life and career of British Prime Minister Theresa May
- Ibrahim Ali Thinks He Is 1,000 Times Better Than Anwar Ibrahim As Prime Minister
- Turkey names new Prime Minister as Erdogan tightens grip on power
- India’s Prime Minister Modi faces opposition within his own party
- New Zealand Prime Minister John Key resigns
- New Zealand Faces Contest for Prime Minister After Key Quits
- Canada has a new prime minister — and he won by a long shot
- Deputy Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin Finally Breaks His Silence On The 1MDB Scandal
- The one guest Scott Morrison WASN'T allowed to bring: How the White House vetoed Prime Minister's plan to bring Hillsong pastor and 'mentor' Brian Houston to Washington for lavish state dinner
- Ireland set for first openly gay prime minister
- Italy awaits new prime minister after Letta quits
- Theresa May’s failed campaign means her days as prime minister are numbered
- Vince Cable promises to cancel Brexit and become prime minister
- Former Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Fraser dies aged 84
- Australia to swear in new prime minister Turnbull
Prime Minister hosts leader of Yunnan provincial Party Committee have 517 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 30, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.