PM Pham Minh Chinh presents flowers to congratulte the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union on its 92nd anniversary at the dialogue on March 22. (Photo: VNA)
The dialogue focused on three topics: education and training for the building of high-quality young human resources meeting requirements of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, improving physical health and the cultural and spiritual life of the youth, and creating an environment for the young to make self-improvement, start careers, and innovate.
In his message to over 20 million young Vietnamese people both at home and abroad, PM Chinh affirmed that the Party and State always attach importance to the youth's role in national development and safeguarding, and that throughout history, the youth have always played a crucial part as late President Ho Chi Minh said young people are future masters of the country, and whether or not the country is prosperous, it depends on the youth.
The Party and State have always upheld their sense of responsibility towards the youth while the Government, ministries, and sectors have also maintained dialogue to encourage young people to make tireless dedications. President Ho Chi Minh and generations of Party and State leaders have also put their trust in and expectations for the young to contribute to their hometowns, the country, and the Party's revolution.
PM Chinh called on the Vietnamese youth to pioneer in learning, making self-improvement, improving their mettle and will; working, doing business, making innovation in the Industry 4.0 era; safeguarding national independence, socialism, sovereignty, and territorial integrity; and promoting integration into the world so that international friends can see that young Vietnamese do not fare worse than any others in terms of wisdom, virtues, sentiment, and sincerity.
He also appealed to the young to take the initiative in fighting corruption, negative phenomena, as well as hostile forces, especially harmful information and distortions against the Party, State, and achievements of the regime.
The Government leader asked the youth to work towards the goal of building socialism and moving forwards; be responsible towards themselves, their families, and the society; and make wholehearted dedications for the sake of a powerful and prosperous nation along with wealthy and happy people.
At the event, PM Chinh extended the best greetings to young people nationwide on the occasion of the 92nd anniversary of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union (March 26, 1931 – 2023).
He also presented awards to the 10 outstanding young Vietnamese and the 10 promising young Vietnamese in 2022./
- 'Make your way home': Prime Minister Scott Morrison – who was behind Australia’s famous tourism campaign 'where the bloody hell are you?' - orders tourists to get out of the country amid the coronavirus pandemic
- UK could split apart if Boris Johnson becomes Prime Minister, warns GORDON BROWN
- Has the BBC stitched up Boris Johnson: Director-general Lord Hall quits early... so Prime Minister can't choose who takes over
- Coronavirus latest: UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson tests positive
- Trump’s Call to Pakistan’s Prime Minister Would Be Hilarious, If Everyone Involved Didn’t Have Nukes
- Coronavirus: How will government work with the prime minister in isolation?
- Who is the Deputy Prime Minister of the UK? Who will step in for Boris Johnson after he tested positive for coronavirus?
- Can Keir Starmer Persuade Britain to Dump Its Wartime Prime Minister Like Churchill?
- Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau is hero in new Marvel comic
- Spotlight: China plays active role in int'l cooperation against COVID-19 as global tally tops 1 mln
- Queen Elizabeth Uses an Old School Telephone for Meeting with Prime Minister Amid Coronavirus
- Coronavirus live updates: British Prime Minister Boris Johnson taken to hospital
- Daniel Pearl murder: Pakistan's ISI, minister played key role in early release of convict Omar Sheikh
- Fighting Covid: WHO calls for society to play stronger role, says health workers need to be protected
- Carrie Symonds has coronavirus too: Boris Johnson's pregnant fiancee reveals she has been in bed for seven days with symptoms of disease that has also put the Prime Minister into isolation
- Opposition parties call for monitoring of coronavirus relief fund
- PM Modi's solidarity call: Here's why the 9-minute challenge is 'unprecedented' for the power industry
- Youth force 'corona relief tigers' to help mitigate spread of virus in Pakistan: PM Imran
- Nigel Farage's hopes of bringing back traditional navy blue British passports dashed as ministers say they have 'no plans' to change format - despite bearing the words 'European Union'
- 'Liz is in the house!' Snapshot of the Queen calling Boris Johnson for their weekly meeting is turned into hilarious memes including one with Lionel Richie's Hello
Prime Minister calls on youth to play pioneering role have 770 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 22, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.