Hanoi (VNA) – Deputy Minister of Justice Nguyen Thanh Tinh, European Union Ambassador to Vietnam Giorgio Aliberti, and UNDP Resident Representative in Vietnam Ramla Khalidi jointly held the 2023 Legal Partnership Forum on Digital Transformation in the Justice Sector in Hanoi on March 20.
Addressing the event, Tinh said that digital transformation is a major policy of the Vietnamese Party and State in recent years. In that context, the Ministry of Justice identifies it as an important task that contributes to improving the validity and efficiency of its State management as well as the quality of public services.
The ministry has issued digital transformation programmes and set out goals to implement the Government’s relevant policies. To date, all administrative procedures under the management of the ministry have been connected to the National Public Service Portal. This helps to create favourable conditions for people and enterprises and improves the management and administration capacity of all-level authorities, thus contributing to promoting economic growth and increasing national competitiveness, he said.
Ramla Khalidi stated that digital transformation can contribute to achieving the objectives of building a modern and professional justice system that is transparent, accountable, and accessible to everyone.
When being well conceived and designed, electronic justice initiatives can effectively expand access to justice for vulnerable individuals and communities.
Ambassador Giorgio Aliberti stressed access to justice needs to keep pace with social developments, including digital transformation. And coordinated efforts are needed to fully benefit from digital technologies in judicial proceedings, including cross-border judicial cooperation./.
- Belarus looking into South Korean experience of digital transformation of industrial sector
- Moscow to host CIS Economic Forum on Digital Economy on 15 March
- Digital transformation of Belarusian economy discussed with Microsoft experts
- ‘Women on IT’ forum discusses ways to increase female participation
- Finalists for the WalesOnline Digital Awards 2019 revealed
- Communication Minister (European Robotics Forum): We must create a European robotics league
- Call for clear-cut digitization strategy in Belarus
- Justice and Community Services Sector Agencies brief Minister
- Digital natives go global
- EU committed to swift conclusion of negotiations on EU-Belarus Partnership Priorities
- Pashinyan, Rouhani discuss multiple cooperation directions in Iran
- Sellick Partnership sells majority stake to French giant Samsic
- Italian-Tunisian business forum in late April in Tunis
- Minister welcomes European digital body setting up shop in Edinburgh
- Google meets Commission to discuss data access in energy markets
- Many sources for solutions to housing issues, forum told
- Digital economy seen as part of Belarus national strategy
- Plans to present Eurasian Economic Union digital agenda at TIBO 2019 in Belarus
- EU ready to assist Armenia’s reforms and development: Pashinyan discussed several megaprojects in Brussels
- CIS Economic Council to discuss consumer rights in e-commerce
Partnership forum discusses digital transformation in justice sector have 429 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 20, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.