Addressing a press conference in Hanoi, Le Hai Binh, Standing Vice Chairman of the Steering Committee for External Information Service, said that first launched in 2014, the Awards have gradually gained a foothold among the national award system.
Through eight successful editions, the National External Information Service Awards have affirmed its prestige and quality while creating a space of creativity for Vietnamese and foreigners who engage in the external information service.
The Awards have also attracted the strong participation of authors/groups of authors who are overseas Vietnamese and foreigners, many of whom won high prizes for their works/publications.
The Awards are open to works in Vietnam ese and foreign languages that are posted on mass media outlets or published, distributed, announced, or used in Vietnam or other countries from July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023.
The deadline for entry submission is July 31, 2023.
On the occasion of the launch of the ninth Awards, the VNA introduced a photo collection themed "Heart-melting humanity in quake epicentre Turkey" taken by its reporters in Hatay province, described as a "ghost city" after the historic earthquake in Turkey in February 2023./.
- World First ICO Awards launched in London
- Shark Awards: VIVO IPL 2019 gets brand of the year; Star India's 'Game Banayega Name' is best campaign in sports
- Amazon reportedly developing a Fire TV news streaming service
- UIB wins the ninth edition of the Aegis Graham Bell Awards
- Start-Ups Seeking to Raise €6.5 Million to Pitch at 2018 University College Dublin Entrepreneurship Awards
- Agritech inventors wanted for Enterprise Ireland Innovation Arena Awards
- Northern Ireland Water wins special achievement award at Esri International Conference in San Diego
- Winners announced at the 3rd annual DatSci Awards
- Microsoft and National Geographic announce winners of AI for Earth Innovation Grant
- Rocket Report: Virgin seeks funds, SpaceX lunar launch, no Boca Chica wall
- Mid West’s Brightest Startups Shine Through at 2018 LIT New Frontiers Awards
- Announcing the inaugural VentureBeat AI Innovation Awards
- Celebrate Change: Greentech Festival Launched by Nico Rosberg
- FWD Wins at Hong Kong Insurance Awards 2019 Highlighting its Leading Customer Experience
- HBAN scoops major European Business Angel Network Award
- Thailand launches Huawei 5G test bed, as U.S. urges allies to bar Chinese equipment
- Amazon could focus on Trump in challenge to Pentagon awarding JEDI cloud contract to Microsoft
- Moscow has Topped United Nations E-Government Survey
- West Cork Business & Tourism Awards
- Five Best VPN Service Providers
Ninth National External Information Service Awards launched have 378 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 29, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.