This is the first high-ranking delegation of Vietnam to pay an official visit to the RoK since the two countries elevated their ties to a comprehensive strategic partnership in December 2022.
The trip aims to further intensify the countries’ relations, political trust, and cooperation between the two parliaments in bilateral and multilateral aspects. The delegation will have discussions with the RoK to serve the amendment of some important laws such as the Land Law, the Law on Electronic Transactions, the Law on Protection of Consumer Rights, the Law on Price, the Law on Bidding, and the Law on Cooperatives, along with the e-parliament building.
Visiting the Vietnamese Embassy in the RoK on March 19, the N.A. delegation had a meeting with the embassy's staff and representatives of the Vietnamese community there.
N.A. Vice Chairman Nguyen Duc Hai affirmed that the Party and State always view overseas Vietnamese as an integral part and a resource of the country, as well as an important factor helping strengthen Vietnam's cooperation and friendship with others.
He stressed that the Vietnam – RoK relations are flourishing, especially since the establishment of the comprehensive strategic partnership.
The RoK remains one of the leading economic partners of Vietnam. People-to-people exchanges are vibrant with about 200,000 citizens of each country living, studying, and working in the other, including about 80,000 multicultural families.
Vietnamese people in the RoK form a young and promising community that has been growing stably, integrating well into, and contribute to the development of the local society, Nguyen Duc Hai said.
He expressed his hope that the community, especially intellectuals and students, will surmount difficulties and industriously learn knowledge as well as advanced management and production models of the RoK to contribute to the homeland's development.
- President of Sierra Leone begins official visit to Vietnam
- Leaders pay Tet visits to Hanoi, Da Nang
- Ministry working to ensure petrol supply: official
- First state visit between Vietnam and Sierra Leon held
- RoK, Vietnam target more trade, comprehensive alliance
- Ukraine: UN General Assembly condemns invasion as Russia reports gains — live updates
- Live updates: Official says Russian troops take 500 hostage
- Full transcript: 'Face the Nation' on April 1, 2018
- Long Thanh Airport project needs to ensure site handover schedule
- ☀ Morning digest on March 14
- ☀️ Morning digest March 14
- Vietnam, Singapore reach consensus on directions for all-round ties
- Rising fuel prices keep fishermen at bay
- ☀️ Morning digest on March 9
- ☕ Afternoon briefing on March 4
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEBRUARY 25
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEBRUARY 22
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 27
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 5
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 10
National Assembly Vice Chairman Nguyen Duc Hai pays official visit to RoK have 416 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 21, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.