Noting that Binh Thuan is referred to as a “transportation hub” that connects the North central and central coastal regions with the southern key economic region, Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue said with existing potential and advantages as well as socio-economic achievements in recent years, Binh Thuan will have all the important conditions to make a strong breakthrough when the eastern section of the north-south expressway is open to traffic and Phan Thiet airport is put into operation.
He asked the province to promptly submit its master plan for the 2021-2030 period with a vision to 2050, stressing that it needs to identify new growth drivers and production capability in the development process as well as try harder to draw investment in industrial parks.
Further attention should be paid to cultural-sport-tourism activities, health care, education, social welfare and sustainable poverty reduction, he said.
In the morning the same day, Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue offered incense and paid floral tribute to President Ho Chi Minh at the local branch of the Ho Chi Minh Museum and visited Duc Thanh school relic site where Uncle Ho, then known as Nguyen Tat Thanh, worked as a teacher 113 years ago.
- House holds closed session to discuss surveillance bill
- Senate Majority Leader Dean Skelos rapidly losing support as one GOP lawmaker predicts he will be ousted by next week
- Trump's Constant Whining Is Reportedly Turning Senators Against Jeff Sessions
- Ahead of working-level talks, US and Noth Korea to meet in Sweden
- Sessions defends zero tolerance immigration policy
- Government purchasing reforms set to kick in; local leaders worried
- General Fund woes may require special session
- Honoring Dr. Marco Mason, a selfless community leader known around the world
- Jeff Sessions resigns as attorney general, at Trump's 'request'
- Senate Majority Leader Dean Skelos remains defiant against corruption charges amid calls to step down
- Comey, called 'nut job' by Trump, to testify in open session before Senate
- Albany Republicans accomplish zip as Gov. tells feuding pols: 'Act like adults' and get back to work
- UN leader mourns Garifuna star Palacio
- Attention Foreign Leaders Planning to Visit the White House: A Stoic Expression Is Key to Survival
- Jeff Sessions defends himself during Senate grilling
- Leaders strike Arizona budget deal, but battle over K-12 funding looms
- No laws passed without party leaders’ approval in Albany
- GOP leaders John Boehner and Eric Cantor: We're against Rep. Peter King's gun control bill
- Senate intelligence leaders promise Russia probe will be transparent
- Now Trump wants to be friends? DNC Chairman Tom Perez doubts it
N.A. Chairman holds working session with Binh Thuan leaders have 401 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 28, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.