Accordingly, MSB signed a comprehensive cooperation agreement with Solv on March 29 to provide business support solutions, increase benefits in e-commerce transactions, and help businesses access capital easily.
As the leading B2B e-commerce platform in India, Solv helps businesses connect with new customers and suppliers, buy and sell products at wholesale prices, utilize on-demand credit, easily place online orders and receive doorstep delivery.
Through this partnership, MSB and Solv commit to providing optimal solutions for their target customer groups, including distributors and agents through the systems or platforms of both parties. When using the Solv platform, customers will be able to access MSB’s credit support packages and online disbursement features based on information provided by the center enterprise (Anchor) and distributors and agents.
MSB will evaluate and approve credit limits based on transaction volumes between distributors, agents, and center enterprises.
To maximize convenience and experience for businesses, MSB has built a Supply Chain Finance digital platform to support the integration and synchronization of information exchange flows between Solv and MSB in an automated and highly secure manner.
Mayank Chandele, General Director of Solv Vietnam, expressed his excitement about the partnership, saying "We are delighted to work with MSB to provide our customers with a comprehensive solution that includes financial services. Our goal is to make business easier and more efficient for small and medium-sized enterprises, and we believe this partnership will help us achieve that goal."
- Facebook gave big tech firms access to users' messages
- Customs experts launch digital tool to help firms navigate Brexit and beyond
- How to level the playing field in the European digital services market?
- Harnessing a digital future
- Scaffold builds digital solution to revolutionise motors business
- Draper Esprit leads $40m investment in mobile software platform
- Best free coding courses you can take to up your digital skills
- Start the year with a digital boost for business
- Future of Banking? Fintech Firms Attract Record $39.6Bln in Investments in 2018
- Manchester tech start-up secures £300,000 to launch comparison platform
- BP invests $5m in AI firm as it looks to technology to boost its exploration activities
- Aegon UK gets platform back on track
- Platform enabling gym access for travelers launches in Poland
- Protecting workers' rights in a digital age is the focus of new research by Sussex academics
- Calls for digital framework to help millions of Brits lacking skills
- The Capitals: Prespa Agreement shows first ‘tangible’ benefits
- 10 ways parents can help keep children safe on social media
- Healthcare firms take lion’s share of £100m VC funding
- Tech firm rolls out its mapping software free to all local pupils
- Digital to overtake traditional advertising in US: tracker
MSB, Solv help firms access capital on digital platform have 426 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 30, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.