Ha Giang province is home to 19 ethnic groups which have their own cultural traditions and identities.
The effective preservation and promotion of cultural values has helped the province in general and the ethnic groups in particular have a special attraction for travelers and those who want to learn about traditional ethnic culture.
According to Deputy Director of the provincial Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism Trieu Thi Tinh, over the past years, the province has selected outstanding cultural products to develop to create more highlights for tourism development. It has also paid attention to community cultural and tourism activities, and carried out projects on improving the quality of services and activities of community-based tourism and cultural villages.
Currently, the province has 40 identified community-based tourism and cultural villages, and 16 cultural villages recognized by the provincial People’s Committee as meeting standards to serve tourists.
The provincial Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism assessed that these villages have operated well and attracted a large number of tourists, contributing to increasing locals' income and promoting the value of tourism resources and cultural identities.
In addition to the achieved results, the community-based tourism in Ha Giang is facing many difficulties and challenges in terms of transport infrastructure and product quality that hinder it from developing sustainably and gaining high economic efficiency.
Therefore, in the coming time, the province will continue paying attention to improving the quality of services, training human resources for community-based tourism sites, and stepping up the communication work to raise locals' awareness of maintaining and developing their cultural identities, said Tinh.
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 15 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 22 (updated hourly)
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 10
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 25 (updated hourly)
- PurpleAsia inspires meaningful work within local design community in Vietnam
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 15
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 16
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 17
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 18
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 19 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 21 (updated hourly)
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 12
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 13
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 29
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 19
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 23 (updated hourly)
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 11
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 14
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 27 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 28 (updated hourly)
Ha Giang effectively develops community-based tourism have 364 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 1, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.