Particularly, the mission inspected Tho Chau Border Post of the Kien Giang provincial Border Guard Command, Coast Guard Post No.4 of Coast Guard Region 4, Regiment 152 of Military Region 9, and Radar Station 610 of Battalion 551 of Naval Region 5.
In 2022 and the first months of 2023, troops of units on Tho Chu Island have grasped and carried out orders on combat readiness, regulatory building, discipline building; well observed guard duty and combat readiness regulations. They have effectively cooperated with local authorities to closely grasp situational development, maintain political stability and public order, protect forest and defense projects, and participate in search and rescue, helping locals people feel secure to fish at sea.
While visiting and inspecting units, Gen. Luong inquired after troops' health and life, their families and listened to their aspiration.
At Tho Chau Border Post and Coast Guard Post No.4, the deputy defense minister praised the units for their efforts over the past time, especially in conducting training and combat readiness mission, protecting order at sea, and mobilizing people not to violate foreign waters.
He asked the two units to regularly work with functional forces to follow the situation of crimes and violations in the area; participate in patrolling and combating crimes and violations and fighting illegal, unreported and unregulated (IUU) fishing; build different sources of information provision; maintain solidarity with local Party committees, authorities, people, and units.
The deputy defense minister emphasized that units on the island should enhance their awareness and accelerate training; actively and effectively deal with circumstances. Together with overcoming geographical difficulties, he urged the units to grasp and manage troops' thoughts; uphold the principle of democratic centralism; regularly pay attention to and encourage troops to uphold their sense of responsibility and overcome difficulties; strengthen external defense relation work; support local people in economic development; effectively carry out mass mobilization, contributing to firmly protecting the security and sovereignty over sea and islands.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Deputy Defense Minister works with Gia Lai provincial border guards
- Coronavirus: Iran's deputy health minister tests positive as outbreak worsens
- Coronavirus updates: Iran deputy health minister tests positive for virus
- US soldier stationed in South Korea tests positive for coronavirus as global outbreak worsens
- Defense Ministry launches exercise in response to COVID-19 epidemic
- Hundreds of British tourists must stay TRAPPED in Canary Island coronavirus quarantine: Tenerife hotel lockdown will continue for up to two weeks, say authorities after Italian doctor brought the disease to the resort
- S. Korean official suspended over US missile defense report
- Who is Theresa May: A profile of UK's new prime minister
- Coronavirus: 54 persons in supervised self-isolation — Mamora, minister of state, health
- Foreign minister tries to stop nations from barring Koreans
- FOURTEEN UK patients are tested for coronavirus: Suspected victims are taken into isolation after returning from Wuhan with flu-like symptoms as Health Secretary is urged to order checks on passengers on ALL flights from China
- New reports send coronavirus death rates soaring
- Syria says 2 warplanes downed by Turkey as tensions soar
- Coronavirus has claimed more than 200 lives, here's how countries around the world are responding
- Thousands of migrants mass at Greek border, more flee Syria
- Thousands of Migrants Mass on Turkey’s Borders with Europe
- Coronavirus updates: 2 new German cases in separate states
- Syrian airstrikes kill dozens of Turkish troops in Idlib — as it happened
- Welsh coronavirus patient is a father-of-two in his 40s who caught the deadly virus on a family ski trip in Italy: Businessman has been 'drinking and socialising' since returning from holiday as a dozen friends are told to self-isolate
- Coronavirus updates: Borders remain open as Italian cases rise 45%
Deputy defense minister checks units stationed on Tho Chu Island have 579 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 25, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.