Quang Ninh (VNA) – Malta-flagged cruise ship Mein Schiff 5 docked at Ha Long international port in the northern province of Quang Ninh province on March 26, carrying 2,191 European visitors to the locality. Ha Long Bay, Quang Ninh Museum, as well as the local culture and cuisine in Ha Long City before leaving for other destinations in the evening of the same day.
Since the beginning of March, this is the third time the cruise has brought European tourist s to Ha Long. The return of high-class cruise ship shows a positive sign of the cruise passenger market in particular and international tourists in general.
In 2023, Quang Ninh's tourism industry will continue to invest in new tourism products, attract high-quality human resources and organise promotional activities targeting sea cruise tourism which is one of the important sources of international visitors./.
- Cruise Ship Passengers Got So Sick Captain Diverted to Bermuda for Medical Help
- Woman Says Celebrity Cruise Ship Employee Sexually Assaulted Her During Massage
- Carnival cruise ship tilts hard to one side, terrifying passengers
- Carnival cruise ship Victory to be renamed Radiance after makeover
- New Orleans’ largest cruise ship ever arrives on Sunday
- Carnival Horizon: Giant new cruise ship debuts in Miami
- Port Canaveral will soon be home to the world's largest cruise ship and they're spending $150 million to get ready for it
- Ritz-Carlton's first cruise ship launched into water at shipyard
- Symphony of the Seas: Giant Royal Caribbean cruise ship arrives in USA
- Cruise ship smackdown: Symphony of the Seas vs. Disney Fantasy
- Carnival Brings the Vista and All it Has to Offer to Galveston
- New initiative hopes to bolster Great Lakes cruises
- Volcanoes National Park seeing around 2,000 daily visitors since reopening
- Viking Cruises wants to bring its ships to Iowa as river tourism booms
- More cruise options coming to the Great Lakes
- What apocalypse? Southern California retailing has a new sweet spot
- Arctic Cruise: New Northeast Passage voyages bring rare adventure
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter 2018
- Hotel visitor numbers down for the fourth month in a row
- Visitor numbers down for the fourth month in a row
Cruise ship brings more than 2,000 int’l visitors to Ha Long have 360 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 26, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.