The government aims to promote economic development through the entertainment industry, encouraging the sales of Thai goods and services while motivating entrepreneurs through tax measures.
As part of this effort, the Cabinet has appointed a committee to study and develop policies, plans and strategies for the purpose of supporting and improving the nation's soft power through the industry.
Additionally, the committee will offer tax deductions or financial incentives to motivate private entrepreneurs in the manufacturing, service, and production sectors to promote Thai products and services.
The committee will propose several draft plans to the Cabinet for approval.
The government has also established a separate committee to promote soft power through cultural dimensions in order to further develop Thailand's economy and society.
The plan aims to create a central axis of development and study, along with memoranda to drive the use of soft power and gain foreign insights regarding Thailand 's cultural and market trends for products and services./.
- Culture can become VN’s soft power
- Culture can become Vietnam's soft power
- Thai universities tap into rising Chinese demand
- PV Power urged to ensure sufficient electricity supply for national development
- Thai civil partnership bill 'ignores key concerns': campaigners
- No hike in power prices, medical fees, Vietnam PM orders
- Thai Prime Minister’s Industry Award 2018 honours SMEs
- Thai Deputy Prime Minister hails ties with Vietnam
- Thai Deputy Prime Minister hails ties with Vietnam - Viet Nam - News
- Thai PM's keynote speech at 2016 Shangri-La Dialogue
- Vietnam's National Assembly makes new progress
- Global trends see Asian powers quitting coal
- Thai Government looks back on one year in power
- President calls for promoting entire nation's strength
- Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh holds talks with Thai Foreign Minister
- President calls for promoting entire nationâs strength
- Power pact to receive assistance
- Turkish president gains upper hand in power struggle
- Bản in : Thailand approves 2.6 bln USD in loans to promote agricultural sector
- UN rep commends Iraq on progress
Cabinet recognises progress in promoting Thai soft power have 356 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 24, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.