This information was announced by Colonel Nguyen Thanh Hai, Head of Roon Border Station under the Quang Binh provincial Border Guard Command.
Earlier at 9:00 on May 14, a trawler coded QB 92480 TS, captained by Ho Van Tien from Duc Trach commune, Bo Trach district, Quang Binh province, was conducting fishing activities about 35 nautical miles Northeast of Hon La port. Suddenly, a crew member named Le Van Thinh suffered from life-threatening head and face injuries due to a hit by the winch line.
Upon receiving the information, Roon Border Station mobilized troops and vehicles to the scene. Around 11:30 on the same day, the medical staff of the border station approached the trawler, quickly provided first aid for the injured fisherman and then took him ashore for further treatment.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- California ready to deploy troops to border, governor says, despite Trump’s tweet
- Any deployment of troops requires great consideration
- Ducey defends ‘boots on the ground’ at border
- Two Pak soldiers martyred in Afghan border clash
- Border Report: A Wall Won't Stop Cyber Attacks
- Hundreds of children separated from their parents by US border agents, new data reveals
- Ireland’s two most senior politicians have 'same view' on Brexit border question
- Poll Says Texans Support Sending Troops to the Border
- Caravan of People Seeking Asylum in U.S. Won't Stop Until It Reaches Border
- At end of migrant caravan on US border, families fear what comes next
- Brexit: Peers vote to guarantee no ‘checks and controls’ at Irish border, in fresh defeat for May
- California rejects border duties for National Guard troops
- Poll: Texas voters support legal status for unauthorized immigrants
- Iraq reiterates tight measures taken on borders with Syria, in wake of U.S. threats
- Mistrial Declared for Border Agent Charged With Killing Teen
- The Taking: How the federal government abused its power to seize property for a border fence
- Int’l border gate station to better border diplomacy work
- Downing Street warned about Brexit border plan by head of Northern Ireland civil service
- Trump Starts Vowed Immigration Crackdown with Border Wall, Possible Limits on Refugees
- Dozens of Central Americans seek asylum at U.S. border today
Border troops promptly support troubled fisherman have 339 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 18, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.