Three coaches from the Football Centre of Barcelona club will stay for three days in HCM City to teach football skills to 30 coaches and 250 children at Hoa Lu ground, District 1.
They will participate in a three-day football festival, called "Just for Kicks", from April 24-26. The event aims to encourage children between the ages of 10-14 to play football. This programme will also be held in India.
Barcelona's international business development director, Joshua Thomson, said that this is an interesting programme for coaches of the Barcelona Football Centre.
"We have never had football training activities in Vietnam and India. We know that there is a big community of Barcelona fans in Asia and this will be a good chance for us to meet them," Thomson said.
This project firstly took place in Singapore in 2007, when over 400 kids played football under the instruction of coaches from Japan. The success in Singapore urged the YKK Asia to expand this programme to other countries.
"Just for Kicks" is co-organised by YKK, Barcelona club, and the Vietnam Football Federation.
- Vietnamese provinces prepare to evacuate 135,000 people as Storm Ma-on approaches
- De Jong and Aubameyang put on sizzling display to put Premier League suitors on red alert in Barcelona vs Man City draw
- When Schools Forget That Kids Just Want to Be Kids
- Opinion: As a kid, a book I wasn't looking for changed my life
- Mum shares top money saving hack which 'saves a fortune' as kids go back to school
- Thomas Tuchel sacked by Chelsea: Where did it go wrong for the head coach at Stamford Bridge?
- Graham Potter agrees to become new Chelsea head coach following Thomas Tuchel's sacking
- Bernardo Silva: Pep Guardiola says Manchester City midfielder 'likes Barcelona a lot' amid transfer speculation
- Sarina Wiegman named UEFA Women's Coach of the Year after Euro 2022 triumph
- Ibrahimovic’s kids join AC Milan and Swede, 40, could stay as a coach when he FINALLY retires
- How Catering to Top Talent Changed the Game for This Coaching Platform
- Michael Beale interview: Steven Gerrard's former assistant on his coaching journey and QPR challenge
- Sergio Gomez’s ex-coach reveals amazing switch to left-back and why new Man City star will be perfect for Erling Haaland
- Sign Up Your Child For Fun, New Winter Programs With the Recreation Department
- Brain and Football Development Happen Together at Ajax, Says Legendary Dutchman Johan Neeskens
- Families pay ransom to 'buy back' teens from Cambodian mafia
- Alexis Sanchez scores twice for Marseille but PSG held at Monaco - European round-up
- Labor Day Only Became a National Holiday Thanks to a Deadly Railroad Workers' Strike
- Champions League: Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Man City, Celtic & Rangers state of play
- Gary Neville brands Erling Haaland as unfair and compares Man City striker to James Bond villain
Barcelona coaches instruct 250 Vietnamese kids have 451 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 19, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.