The statement was made by Defense Minister General Phan Van Giang during his visit to the school on March 22.
The event was attended by Chief of the General Staff cum Deputy Defense Minister Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Tan Cuong and Deputy Chief of the General Department of Political Affairs Lieutenant General Trinh Van Quyet.
Reportedly, in the implementation of General Phan Van Giang's conclusion during his inspection in the unit in March 2022, the school's chains-of-command seriously took measures to overcome difficulties during the duty performance. So far, the school has focused on renovating training programs and contents. In the 2022-2023 academic year, it has increased night training sessions while promoting its lecturers' competence, together with many other outcomes.
During the meeting, delegates pointed out strengths of the school over the past year and discussed orientations for the unit's task performance in the coming time.
Speaking at the event, Lieutenant General Trinh Van Quyet affirmed the importance of the political work in education and training mission in the school, noting that it should well implement political education and law dissemination, so as to build a cultural environment and promote emulation drive among troops.
Addressing the meeting, General Phan Van Giang requested the unit to continue to renovate teaching methods and contents in line with training and combat readiness mission. It should also raise the quality of its staff to set good examples for their cadets.
Besides, the defense minister noted that the Army Officer Candidate School No.1 should promote scientific research and apply information technology to teaching and studying. It was also asked to attach much importance to the building of a clean and strong Party organization, and a comprehensively strong "exemplary, typical" unit.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Vets, educators, basketball Hall of Famers: An 80-year friendship endures
- How A Bootleg Prep School Profited By Ripping Off Teens With NBA Dreams
- Trustees of Prerna school pressured, employees unpaid
- Hamden Candidate Profile: Gary Walsh For Board Of Education
- Malden Candidates On City's Biggest Issue
- Wallingford Candidate Profile: Hine For Town Council
- Hamden Candidate Profile: Caldwell For Legislative Council
- U.S.A. Gymnastics Requests Resignation From an Official Who Defended Larry Nassar
- The Dodgers’ Edge? Their Lineup of Swiss Army Knives
- Sudeva FC selects 20 players for training in Spain
- From High School Outfielder to Cardinals Flamethrower
- Training Eyes on the Smallest Details, Soccer Embraces the Specialist Coach
- Trained to Find Players, Bundesliga Insider Scouts for Scouts, Too
- Tell Us 5 Things About Your Book: College Athletics and Its Corporate Sponsors
- To see Carolina Panthers’ future, you must first understand David Tepper’s past
- Chicago River a true thing of beauty for boating
- The Latest: Florida’s US Senate race is too close to call
- The Latest: Florida OKs measure broadening victims’ right
- A humble, 'elusive' billionaire: Northwestern donor Pat Ryan does it his way
- The Latest: Miami voters OK path for Beckham soccer complex
Army Officer Candidate School No.1 requested to renovate training and education contents have 470 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 25, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.