VinFast on Monday announced US Bank has been chosen as its preferred provider of retail financing and leasing of VinFast vehicles in the United States.
US Bank is a trusted lender for vehicle finance and leasing, serving millions of customers through consumer and business banking, payment services, corporate and commercial banking and wealth management and investment services.
Under the partnership, US Bank will officially provide financing and leasing solutions for VinFast vehicles at VinFast showrooms and via the VinFast website.
"With the goal to make electric vehicles accessible to everyone, VinFast is constantly looking for optimal solutions for customers. Thanks to this agreement, VinFast customers will have access to competitive finance and lease rates and world-class customer service from US Bank," said Le Thi Thu Thuy, Vingroup Vice Chairwoman and CEO of VinFast Holdings.
"Many Americans will purchase their first electric vehicle this year and we are excited to expand our presence in making EV ownership a reality through our relationship with VinFast," said John Hyatt, Executive Vice President, US Bank, Dealer Services. "Through financing and leasing with US Bank, VinFast customers will enjoy a secure, digital-first experience that takes just minutes."
The announcement comes as VinFast is preparing to open more showrooms in California, with plans for more locations around the country soon. — VNS
- Vehicle financing startup Moove Africa to expand with USD 105 million funding
- EV financing digital platform Revfin raises Rs 100 cr in debt
- How Federal, Equitas Small Finance, RBL and SBM Bank India are riding the bank-fintech partnership wave
- Neo Bank - 8 things you must know before trusting your money to a digital neo bank
- HSBC announces 69 bank branches to close - is yours one of them? Full list of UK closures
- 10 ways to spring clean your finances - how to save and make money in March
- Tata Motors ties up with Andhra Bank
- AutoFi Raises $85 Million To Expand Online Auto Finance Business
- Banks with highest 2-year FD interest rates for senior citizens
- Buy Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company: target of Rs 720: Sharekhan
- VinFast, LeasePlan ink deal on car rental services in Europe
- Savers content with low rates as Gen Z embrace 'old-fashioned' banking - impacts explored
- AutoFi Scores New Investment Millions, Tightens Bond With Finance Giant
- EV ownership process stumbles on poor access to finance; experts call for end-to-end collaboration
- BLive Partners With OTO Capital To Facilitate EV Financing
- Battery Swapping Policy for Electric Vehicles: The way forward
- How do these online banking frauds happen in India and how to prevent it
- ‘Trust deficit’ hampering seamless movement of goods between India, Bangladesh: World Bank
- Tata Motors ties up with Indian Bank for retail finance
- RCMP working to ‘unfreeze’ protesters’ bank accounts, Ottawa says
VinFast chooses US Bank as preferred provider of vehicle financing have 451 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 7, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.