The information was announced by Viettel Post on January 31. According to the corporation, after seven months of focusing on investment in network infrastructure and technology, as well as optimizing operation processes, the enterprise has exceeded its business targets on post and telecommunications services in the fourth quarter of 2022.
Specifically, Viettel Post’s total consolidated revenue increased by 13.2 per cent compared to the previous quarter, equivalent to VND 5.21 trillion (USD 220.76 million).
Notably, revenue from the delivery sector grew by 22.9 per cent, which was the highest growth rate of Viettel Post in 2022.
This result was achieved through efforts in applying technology to the operation and re-planning of the enterprise’s warehouse system. Accordingly, the whole process time was shortened by up to 30 per cent compared to previous one, bringing the successful delivery rate of e-commerce goods to 94.29 per cent, the highest since the beginning of 2022.
The number of new customers using Viettel Post’s services in the last six months of the year also increased by 50 per cent compared to May 2022. Notably, thanks to continuous optimization and improvement of service quality and customer experience, the volume of orders shipped via Viettel Post in the fourth quarter increased by 29 per cent compared to the previous quarter.
With obtained achievements, Viettel Post has set a target of over 28 per cent growth this year.
As for logistics services, a field that is forecast to have a lot of potential, Viettel Post aims to grow at 75 per cent next year.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Mweni: 'Double digit growth in Kenya? Maybe from 2016'
- Malaysia's strong economic growth 'unlikely to last'
- China 2014 growth revised down
- China GDP growth hits Beijing's target
- Slight Growth Forecast for Germany's IT Sector
- Kentucky schools given five-star rating despite achievement gaps
- Costco Analysts Mostly Bullish After Q4 Earnings Beat, Growth In Membership, Traffic
- JCPS KPREP test scores show differences in school achievement
- Dak Prescott: Cowboys QB posts historic numbers after 50 games
- Rising stars: Nevada schools’ accountability ratings improve
- Double wow: Bills get another huge TV rating for Sunday's win
- Project Elevate preps airport for growth
- Accelerating Growth: MTrac Expands Las Vegas Office
- China's growth slows to 7 percent
- China beats expectations on economic growth
- Emerging economies fear US rate hike
- Growth momentum remains weak in Thailand
- Turkey's economy rebounds from post-coup weakness
- China's growth steadies while still raising concern
- German business looks to post-sanctions Iran boom
Viettel Post achieves double-digit growth rate have 374 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 5, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.