Ambassador Le Viet Duyen said that Vietnam’s foreign policy plays an important role in creating and strengthening its foreign relations for international integration, contributing to facilitating its national building and safeguarding, and raising its position in the international arena.
The policy upholds the country's active implementation of regional and international commitments, and increases its role in building and forming multilateral institutions.
Vietnam is a friend, a reliable partner, and an active and responsible member of the international community; promotes the preservation of a peaceful and stable environment; and actively participates in and fulfills its role in multilateral mechanisms such as the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), the United Nations, the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC), and the Mekong sub-regional cooperation. It has to date established diplomatic relations with 190 countries, including three special traditional friends, 17 strategic partners, and 13 comprehensive partners, including four Latin American countries of Venezuela, Brazil, Chile, and Argentina, added Duyen.
Meanwhile, Defense Attaché Sr. Col. Vu The Trung briefed participants on the nation's National Defense White Paper, including organizational structure, and the defense policy.
Defense Attaché of the Mexican Embassy in Venezuela Maj. Gen. Vicente Javier Mandujano Acevedo said that this activity helped participants understand more about the country, people, as well as foreign and defense policies of Vietnam, contributing to enhancing mutual trust as well as increasing opportunities for exchanges and cooperation between countries.
- Vietnam expects to export 1.7 mln tonnes of coffee this year
- Civilization 6 Governments and Policies list - every Policy requirement, Government bonus, and more
- EXPERT ADVICE US Cyberwarfare Policy Should Make Enterprises Sweat the Insider Threat
- Are Government Jobs Going to Foreign Workers?
- TECH BLOG Live From the Tech Policy Summit: The Techies Meet the Wonks
- Deputy PM receives leader of Japan bank for international cooperation
- US suspends security assistance to Pakistan to force action on Islamists
- Da Nang calls for hi-tech farms
- Cheney Pushes for Permanent Warrantless Wiretapping Power
- Video Game Trailer Roundup: May 11
- US Trade Rep Fingers Russia, China in Intellectual Property Report
- Green Energy, Part 2: Ethanol and Biodiesel
- TECH TREK Snowden Asylum Options Emerge in South America
- Civilization V Beginner’s Guide Part-III
- HPE Gave Russia Deep Dive Into Security Software Used by Pentagon
- Occupy this: 5 Internet regulations we need to destroy
- Civilization 6 strategies - How to master the early game, mid-game and late game phases
- GOVERNMENT IT REPORT Freedom Act Leaves IT Sector at Risk for Spy Program Costs
- SPOTLIGHT ON SECURITY Stuxnet Strikes Again? Not Likely
- GOVERNMENT IT REPORT Trade Agreements Push US IT Export Gains
Vietnam’s foreign, defense policies introduced in Venezuela have 407 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 14, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.