Seoul (VNA) – The newspaper Ulsan City News of Ulsan city of the Republic of Korea (RoK) has launched a multilingual electronic version , including Vietnamese .
The newspaper is published in 11 languages with a view to providing a variety of news to foreigners, including international students, immigrants and tourists in Ulsan. It also aims at popularising the city's image.
The first issue was published in late January with news about the inauguration of the Foreign Resident Support Centre and the commitment of the city's mayor to changing policies in 2023 as well as dissemination of its main tourist attractions.
The introduction of the multilingual version is expected to facilitate foreign residents residing in the city in receiving different information in their native languages, thus helping them secure better lives.
Ulsan is the 7th largest city in the RoK. The number of foreign residents in the city was 4,463, accounting for 7.27% of the total population of 324,527 by 2020./.
- Anton Classen helped shape development of Oklahoma City
- Ly Tong, legendary Vietnamese American political protester, dying at hospital in San Diego
- Who owns Asian food? Twin Cities chefs' panel tackles 'authenticity'
- Hedge fund guts newspapers
- Cinequest film fans: Where to eat in San Jose, Redwood City
- Chinese New Year 2019: Year of the Pig Parade in New York City, Date, Time and Location
- Newspaper president, finance director announce retirements
- Photographer Rose Smith Offers Glimpse into Vine City Through a Different Lens
- Pro wrestlers coming to West Sacramento for River City High School fundraiser
- Reading Eagle CFO announces plan that would keep newspaper in local hands
- Obituary: Larry Englund was a Twin Cities DJ, writer and 'Jazz Hero'
- As dollar stores storm into cities, some see downsides
- Springfield City Council considers final approval of ban on single-use plastic shopping bags
- A new Boise City Council decision leaves residents of this mobile home park angry
- Ballpark developments aren’t so promising, economists say. But some cities disagree
- City employee lawsuit costs soar to $90.7 million
- Milwaukee's The Avenue development getting $9 million in city cash
- Around Town: Tulsa and Oklahoma City have scheduled Oscar celebrations
- Grand Rapids ranks 75th for ethnic diversity among 'mid-size' cities
- FBI report shows fewer murders in California last year. See the trend in your city
Vietnamese included in Ulsan city’s multilingual e-newspaper have 371 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 7, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.