During the year, Vietnam's exports to India topped 7.9 billion USD, up nearly 27% year-on-year.
Among its export items , mobile phones and accessories posted the highest turnover with 1.5 billion USD. Computers, electronics and parts came next, and they were followed by machinery and equipment. Other staples with the highest value increase were coffee, iron and steel and footwear.
Meanwhile, Vietnam imported over 7 billion worth of goods from India last year, a yearly hike of 2%. Its major import commodities from the market were iron and steel with nearly 775 million USD, machinery and equipment and ordinary metals.
India is Vietnam's leading provider of aquatic, garment and textile, leather and pharmaceutical materials. The 1.4-billion-strong Indian market has diverse demands with various market segments – a good condition for Vietnamese exporters.
Besides trade, bilateral cooperation in tourism and investment also grew with the resumption and launch of direct air routes./.
- Vietnam to be hit by two storms in November
- Vietnam-RoK trade to hit 100 billion USD by 2023: committee
- Aquatic exports likely to hit record of over 10 bln USD in 2022
- Aquatic exports likely to hit record of over US$10 bln in 2022
- SBI Share: SBI's stock hits record high on "best-in-class" results | India Business News - Times of India
- Chart Check: Granules India hits fresh 52-week high in November; time to buy?
- Vietnam attends SIAL Interfood Exhibition 2022 in Indonesia
- Housing sales in top 7 cities may hit record 3.6 lakh units this year, surpassing previous high in 2014: Anarock
- T20 World Cup India vs England: Talking points - England hammer India with record T20 partnership
- Sicagen India Standalone September 2022 Net Sales at Rs 99.76 crore, down 8.38% Y-o-Y
- 2022 NFL trade deadline sees record number of deals, most players swapped on deadline day in last 30 years
- Gravita India Consolidated September 2022 Net Sales at Rs 682.69 crore, up 24.92% Y-o-Y
- Gravita India Standalone September 2022 Net Sales at Rs 618.17 crore, up 31.3% Y-o-Y
- Gillette India Standalone September 2022 Net Sales at Rs 619.92 crore, up 8.13% Y-o-Y
- SBI shares rally 5% to hit record high. How long can the elephant dance?
- Multibase India Standalone September 2022 Net Sales at Rs 18.98 crore, up 27.05% Y-o-Y
- U.S. business sentiment in China hits record low as zero-COVID persists – survey
- The Number of First-Time Homebuyers Hits Record Low, Survey Finds
- Cyclone Sitrang spares India, hits Bangladesh
- Vietnam - RoK trade to hit 100 billion USD by 2023: committee
Vietnam's trade with India hits record in 2022 have 367 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 2, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.