Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam has been listed among the top 10 best places to go for a budget honeymoon in 2023 by prestigious global travel website Lonely Planet.
The website suggested newlyweds can spend their unforgettable honeymoon in the "pearl island" of Phu Quoc , the ancient town of Hoi An or Ha Long Bay – the UNESCO World Heritage Site without hurting their wallet.
Lonely Planet stressed that Vietnam is something of a street-food heaven, adding that that visitors must sample the country’s signature dishes, such as Pho bo (beef noodle soup), Bun cha (a type of barbecued pork with rice noodles), and Banh mi, a local type of baguette.
"A mid-range trip won't break the bank either, but will buy more characterful guesthouses, a better Ha Long Bay cruise and memorable experiences (a cookery class, a cycle around Hoi An) with change left for a beach stay on beautiful Phu Quoc Island," it noted.
The magazine also recommended that foreign couples pay a visit to the country outside of the high season of July and August as they will have the best chance possible to find budget accommodation.
Apart from Vietnam, three other Asian countries were also named in the list, including India, Cambodia, and Indonesia./.
- Face of Defense: Vietnam Native Finds Success in U.S. Army
- 1965’s “The 317th Platoon” Is the Movie That Should Have Kept Us Out of Vietnam
- 39 States Have Budget Surpluses. And Cities Want the Cash.
- Bill could protect U.S. Forest Service from budget-draining wildfires | Opinion
- Don't expect sunshine in this 'best city to retire'
- Bisbee, Arizona: America's best town for free thinkers?
- Church is a good place to get stuck
- As Digitization Rapidly Reshapes Industries, the Best Corporate Venturers Are Getting Even Better
- Honeymoon guide: Best resorts in Punta Cana, D.R.
- Caribbean honeymoons: Best resorts in Jamaica
- Honeymoon guide: 10 stunning all-inclusive resorts around the world
- KING: Here's why the United States is not the best country in the world
- Carolyn Hax: Will ghosted best friend accept apology years later?
- The 10 best travel writers you’ve never read but should
- Endless War Budget
- Vietnam: ‘Quagmire’ Quackery
- How The Stretch became the most comfortable place to watch a race
- Lessons Never Learned—From Vietnam to Iraq
- Vietnam escapes worst of typhoon that battered Philippines
- As Dustin Hoffman turns 80, a look at his best films across the decades — from ‘The Graduate’ to ‘Rain Man’
Vietnam among top best places to go for budget honeymoon have 401 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 3, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.