The following is a translation of the letter:
To: Comrade Nguyen Phu Trong, General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam Central Committee,
Dear Comrade General Secretary,
On behalf of the Chinese Party, State and people, I sincerely would like to thank you for sending a message of condolences over the passing of comrade Jiang Zemin and to convey the thank-you from comrade Jiang Zemin's family to you.
Comrade Jiang Zemin had joined hands with Vietnamese leaders to promote the normalization of China – Vietnam relations and established the 16-world motto of “friendly neighborliness, comprehensive cooperation, long-term stability, looking towards the future” which has had a deep and far-reaching impact on the development of the China – Vietnam relationship.
Recently, comrade General Secretary had a very successful visit to China. We discussed major orientations for the development of the China – Vietnam ties and reached important common perceptions. I attach great importance to the development of the China – Vietnam relations and stay ready to work with you to promote the China – Vietnam comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership to a new height in the new era.
I would like to send the best wishes to you.
- HCMC Party Chief extends Tet greetings to needy people in Dong Nai
- HCMC Party Chief honors volunteer drivers in Covid-19 fight
- Party chief extends Tet wishes to leaders, former leaders, compatriots, soldiers nationwide
- Breakthroughs needed in corrupt asset valuation and recovery: Party chief
- Top Vietnamese, Chinese leaders exchange Lunar New Year greetings
- Party chief offers incense at Thang Long Royal Citadel
- Hanoi Party Chief extends greetings on Year of Tiger
- Top Vietnamese, Chinese leaders exchange lunar New Year greetings
- Italian party chiefs struggle to nail deal on next president
- SNP to pivot away from Covid as party chief warns IndyRef2 looms 'It's now right'
- Boris Johnson's aides quit in avalanche of resignations as BYOB party chief out
- President Trump invites top Vietnamese leader to visit US this year
- Morrison and Shorten risk ban by Chinese social media giant
- Many Urge Next Leader of China to Liberalize
- China’s loss to Vietnam in FIFA World Cup qualifier is unacceptable: Chinese head coach
- More than 1,000 including lifelong Tory voters send Boris Johnson no confidence letters
- The eight Tories who have submitted letters of no confidence
- Letters: After two years of Government inaction, the NHS is closer to collapse
- While Boris hangs on, poison is spreading through the Tory party
- Furious families slam Boris Johnson's surprise birthday party during first lockdown
Top Chinese leader sends thank-you letter to Vietnamese Party chief have 396 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 15, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.