Tsai uploaded the video on Instagram, which shows her dancing to “See Tinh” with friends, in early May, and it was shared widely on social media and forums. Many of her fans downloaded the video as they love her dancing. Tsai’s fanpage manager credits “See Tinh” in the caption for the video: “Jolin Tsai's first show in the new year is a dance to Hoang Thuy Linh's viral song on Douyin.” Douyin is the Chinese version of TikTok.
Tsai, 43, is the most successful singer in Taiwan. Dubbed the “Queen of C-Pop”, she is considered one of the most influential artists in Chinese pop culture. She’s also credited as a key figure in mainstream dance-pop music in China.
The “See Tinh” fever is continuing to spread on Douyin and other video platforms in China. For its virality, the Chinese media called it a “superhit.” Videos of people using and dancing to this tune have exceeded four billion views. Many people said they feel like this song is everywhere recently. The fans love “See Tinh” for its catchy melody and adorable choreography.
The song is also trending in Japan, South Korea, Malaysia and Thailand. Japanese singer Shayne Orok covered the song on YouTube and got more than a million views.
Many athletes also chose “See Tinh” to celebrate during games. On Saturday, Huynh Nhu, the captain of Vietnam national women’s football team, danced to the song after scoring for Portuguese club Lank Vilaverdense. On January 31, two South Korean volleyball athletes Lee Da-heyon and Kim Yeon-koung danced together during a game. The video garnered 37 million views on TikTok.
“See Tinh” is the second single from Hoang Thuy Linh’s fourth studio album “LINK,” which was released in February 2022. The music for this dance-pop anthem was inspired by the culture of the Mekong Delta region.
- Forever your hurl: Former ‘Idol’ judge, pop star tosses first pitch
- Rob Gronkowski loves female pop concerts, making people smile
- From Alex Karras to Peyton Manning, NFL’s crossover stars
- Packers players dance, ‘sing about butts’ in upcoming ‘Pitch Perfect 2’
- Bloop Hits: The Music of Bang the Drum Slowly
- Remembering Hideo Nomo’s 1995 MLB All-Star Game performance
- Sports, entertainment stars converge for ESPN party
- Fedor Emelianenko stars in the best MMA commercial of all time
- How to have an A-list Christmas on a D-list budget! They've planned parties for William and Kate and made cocktails with Kate Moss... now our experts reveal how to make YOUR Christmas sparkle
- Trisha Goddard, 61, reveals she had fillers after her face 'fell in' as a result of chemotherapy during cancer battle
- Singing in the cold: Bruno preps for Super Bowl
- Brewers’ ballpark pup Hank wins Dog of Year award
- Sorry, ladies: Wichita State’s Ron Baker will NOT marry you (but he’s flattered you keep asking)
- The Latest: Mayweather’s dad says fighter done after 1 more
- Russia kicks off Sochi Games with hope and hubris
- Russia kicks off Sochi Games with hope and hubris in Opening Ceremony
- Lady Gaga on Bowie tribute: Most difficult thing I've done
- 1975 World Series: An eyewitness history
- Top 20 UFC memes of all time
- Seven trades that shocked us
Taiwanese pop star dances to Vietnamese viral hit have 512 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at February 6, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.