Hanoi (VNA) – Jeju Air Co. , the biggest low-cost carrier of the Republic of Korea , said on February 6 that it will resume many routes to Vietnam in April after three years of suspension due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The carrier plans to restore services on the routes from Incheon to Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City on April 20, Yonhap news agency said, citing the company’s statement.
Jeju Air operated eight routes to five Vietnamese cities – Da Nang, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang and Phu Quoc — at the end of 2019. Most of the routes were suspended in early 2020, when the pandemic hit the airline industry.
In June last year, the company resumed the routes from Incheon to Da Nang and Nha Trang, and the Busan-Da Nang route.
Jeju Air also plans to restore flights between Incheon and Vientiane of Laos from April 20.
The airline aims to turn around this year after posting net losses for three consecutive years through 2021 as eased virus restrictions unleash pent-up travel demand./.
- No prime time at Noi Bai airport left for Vinpearl Air’s flights
- Prime Minister greets RoK financial group’s leader
- Deputy PM Trinh Dinh Dung busy with meetings in RoK
- RoK, Philippines agree to accelerate RCEP conclusion
- Valley High: Stockton Airport Adds Twice-Daily Flights to Los Angeles
- Vietnam – Potential market for foreign food firms
- Vietnamese tourism promoted in RoK
- Charter flights: a new hot trend for Vietnamese tourism
- BIDV sells 15 percent stake to RoK’s KEB Hana Bank
- RoK reaffirms commitment to beefing up ties with ASEAN, Eurasian nations
- Korean convenience store chain CU to open in Vietnam
- LOTTE Finance to continue parent company's success story in Vietnam
- Vietjet Air considers launching international flights to Binh Dinh
- Vietnam's tourism sector enjoys growth opportunities
- HVACR Vietnam expo opens in HCM City
- Lion Air jet cockpit voice recorder from fatal October flight found
- Sharp to relocate to Vietnam due to US-China trade war
- Thailand cancels hundreds of flights during festival
- AirAsia India plans to start multiple flights connecting Ahmedabad with other destinations
- Indonesian carrier Lion Air reports cracks in new Boeing 737s in more bad news for Seattle-based company
RoK’s Jeju Air to expand flights to Vietnam have 342 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 6, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.