Tran is currently the assurance leader for PwC Vietnam, a role he has played since 2019. He has over 26 years experience in auditing, accounting and management through construction and real estate, manufacturing and services, hospitality as well as the entire sale and retail industry.
|Mai Viet Hung Tran|
Tran's core expertise lies in assurance, International Financial Reporting Standards and Vietnamese Accounting Standards. Under his leadership, the assurance practice has grown significantly and built up a portfolio of audit clients, including many local companies and multinational corporations.
“We are pleased to announce Tran's appointment and are confident that under his leadership, the firm will continue to grow and deliver on our client and people’s expectations. It has been a fulfilling experience leading the firm since 2011, growing our multidisciplinary practice, developing new capabilities and most importantly, driving efforts to make PwC a better place to work for our people. I now look forward to handing the reins over to Tran who I know will accelerate the great momentum we have built,” said Dinh Thi Quynh Van, the outgoing general director.
Van will continue as markets leader and take on the role as chairman for PwC Vietnam. She will drive market strategy in a number of strategically important areas, including environmental, social, and governance, digital transformation, and value creation capabilities.
Tran said, "I would like to thank Quynh Van for her successful leadership of PwC Vietnam. I’m looking forward to working with her to continue our journey towards building trust and delivering sustained outcomes for both our clients and people."
Tran is a certified practising accountant (Australia) and member of Vietnam Association of Certified Public Accountants. He holds a doctoral degree in business administration from EU Business School, and an MBA degree from Henley Business School (UK).
By Luu Huong
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- Schools need to focus on entrepreneurship: official
- Abu Dhabi unveils world's first Artificial Intelligence university
- Mekong Delta needs more investment for transport infrastructure
- I'm not a Russian asset! Tulsi Gabbard makes bizarre boast during 2020 debate as she accuses U.S. of trying to fight 'regime change wars' in the Middle East
PwC Vietnam appoints Mai Viet Hung Tran as general director have 375 words, post on vir.com.vn at February 2, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.