Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh on February 2 asked the Government, ministries, agencies and localities to boost production and trade, deal with difficulties to be faced by businesses and people this month to achieve rapid and sustainable socio-economic development.
Chairing the Government's monthly teleconference with localities, PM Chinh said since the beginning of this year, the Government has followed the Party Central Committee's conclusions, the National Assembly and Government's resolutions and Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong's directions on 2023 socio-economic development. Ministries, agencies and localities have also drastically performed their assigned tasks.
In January, macro-economic situation was basically stable. The consumer price index rose by 0.52% month-on-month and 4.89% year-on-year.
As of January 17, credit growth hit 0.65% compared to the end of last year, meeting public demand before and during the Lunar New Year (Tet). The State budget collection reached 11.3% of the estimate for the year, while newly-registered FDI tripled the figure in the corresponding period last year to 1.2 billion USD. The trade surplus was estimated at 3.6 billion USD.
National defence-security was guaranteed while external activities were stepped up. Production and trade was on recovery track thanks to big demand during Tet.
As much as 80.8 trillion VND (3.51 billion USD) for socio-economic development was disbursed as of the late January.
- Deputy PM meets his Lao counterpart, NA Chairwoman
- PM lauds Defence Ministry’s performance in 2019
- Podcast | Editor's pick of the day: Medical journal Lancet lauds PM Modi's 'Ayushman Bharat' programme
- Jharkhand Assembly Election: A tussle between local and national narratives
- Nourish Your Health podcast with Bradley Cruice of Healthy Acadiana: When he discovered half of local middle school students were overweight, Cruice got to work
- Việt Nam-Laos trade hits US$940 million in ten months
- Iberia Bank executive named board chair for AMIkids, a nonprofit that helps troubled youth
- Allocations : Discordant tunes as local councils await direct allocation
- Tributes flow for former deputy PM Jim Anderton, who has died aged 79
- Devastating picture of baby waiting hours on A&E chair in yet more NHS shame for Tories
- HTLS 2019| Banking crisis over, take decisions fearlessly: PM
- PM: Efforts to assist people affected by Formosa incident pay off
- Vietnam - Laos trade hits 940 million USD in ten months
- Thai PM calls for strengthening ASEAN-led mechanisms, cooperation
- Vietnam-Laos trade hits 940 million USD in ten months
- Vietnam-Laos trade hits US$940 million in ten months
- Texas GOP leader blames racist text message referring to a fellow black party member as a 'typical n**' on 'fast typing', as local leaders call for her resignation
- Hancock won't talk to us, say 'bullied' doctors at his local hospital in Suffolk
- IHC grants bail to PPP co-chair Asif Zardari on medical grounds
- Tory councillors refuse to campaign for next month's EU elections
PM chairs monthly teleconference with localities have 448 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 2, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.