The article wrote that since he was young, witnessing Vietnam being oppressed, poor and hungry, Nguyen Tat Thanh (President Ho Chi Minh) nurtured an aspiration to find a way to save his country and bring independence to the Vietnamese people. After a 30-year journey abroad searching for national salvation with revolutionary activities in 28 countries globally, he always held a strong belief and aspiration for national independence.
In 1941, he returned to the country and directly led the Vietnamese revolution. From 1941 to 1945, he led the Vietnamese people through myriad difficulties to the great victory of the August Revolution in 1945.
After the Democratic Republic of Vietnam was established, President Ho Chi Minh wished to make the country wealthy, bring freedom, well-being and happiness to the people, it stressed.
In his Testament, President Ho Chi Minh expressed his final wish that "the entire Vietnamese Party and people stay united and build a peaceful, unified, independent, democratic and prosperous country, make worthy contribution to the world revolution.”
The thought and aspirations of the late President have been continuously followed by the entire Vietnamese Party and people in the process of national construction on the path of socialism, and in the cause of renovation and national development over the past 35 years and in the next period.
The article concluded that the country's past achievements are significant and comprehensive, as mentioned in the documents of the 13th National Party Congress which affirmed that Vietnam has never enjoyed such fortune, power, international standing and prestige as it does today.
- Foreign delegations pay last respect to former Party chief Do Muoi
- Party leader assures Vietnam's greater efforts to reinforce ties with Laos
- Vietnam ready to help Laos with personnel training
- Luang Prabang: Laos' golden city
- Children from Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam join cultural exchange
- Further support for victims of Lao dam collapse
- Japanese prosecutors informed of Vietnam’s judicial reform
- Belgium-Vietnam ties develop fruitfully, says King Philippe
- Vietnam Journey
- Keith Olbermann Praises Self, John McCain; Calls Out Barack Obama In Special Comment
- Social News 16/4
- Government News 18/11
- Significant outcomes recorded in PM Phuc’s Indonesia trip: official
- China's censors tested by microbloggers who keep one step ahead of state media
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – May 7
- Flag raising ceremony in Quang Tri marks National Reunification Day
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – May 25
- Social News In Brief 15/5
- Blackwater founder Erik Prince cut a lucrative deal with Chinese insiders. But is it against US interests?
- NA shows strong performance in 2018: top legislator
Lao newspaper praises growth of Communist Party of Vietnam have 401 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 23, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.