Nen spoke highly of the diplomat's performance, which he said has greatly helped enhance the friendship, solidarity, and cooperation between the two countries, including between Ho Chi Minh City and Cambodian localities, the Sai Gon Giai phong daily reported.
He said he believes in new positions, Sok Dareth will continue dedicating to bilateral connections.
Authorities at all levels of Vietnam and Cambodia should act more effectively to implement the guidelines and policies issued by high-ranking leaders so as to lift the two countries' relations to a new height, the host official noted, affirming that Ho Chi Minh City is ready to do its utmost to develop bilateral ties more strongly.
For his part, Sok Dareth thanked the Vietnamese Party and State, as well as authorities and people of Ho Chi Minh City for their support to his office and himself to fulfill duties.
He congratulated the Southern metropolis on its achievements and applauded the local administration's provision of the best possible living and business conditions for Cambodian people and enterprises, which he described as a demonstration of the two peoples' bonds.
The diplomat expressed his hope that Vietnam, including Ho Chi Minh City, will continue stepping up investment in Cambodia to help promote the general development in his country.
- 2019 Earth Hour marked in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City
- HCM City reviews implementation of President Ho Chi Minh’s testament
- How strong leadership helped China to contain virus — Moaming, Consul General
- City receives US$ 3.5 million for drought, saline intrusion, Covid-19 fight
- Freshly launched Alpha City sets new standards of luxury living
- HDBank names new vice chairman, general director
- HCM City attracts over 1 billion USD in FDI
- PM Phuc directs epidemic prevention in five major cities
- Two largest cities told to brace themselves for complete isolation
- US vows to stand together with Vietnam in COVID-19 fight: Ambassador
- Prepare for lockdowns, Hanoi, HCMC told
- Prepare for lockdown scenarios, Hanoi, HCMC told
- Vietnam agrees to extend temporary residence for foreigners stranded due to COVID-19
- Stock market, securities companies to tell employees to work from home
- Stock market, securities firms to tell employees to work from home
- UK diplomats advise citizens in Vietnam to obey COVID-19 countermeasures
- Ha Long – 2018 destination of Vietnamese photographers
- Promoting national solidarity, cooperation in COVID-19 fight: PM
- Cases of COVID-19 in Vietnam total 212
- HDBank names new vice chairman, CEO
Ho Chi Minh City leader highly values contribution by Cambodian Consul General have 379 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 2, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.