Hai Phong (VNA) – Hai Phong will always accompany with and create optimal conditions for investors, vowed Nguyen Trung Kien, head of the Economic Zone Management Board of the northern port city, during a meeting with foreign-invested businesses in the city on January 31.
Kien thanked the firms for choosing Hai Phong as their long-term investment destination, expressing his hope that the partnership between the two sides will continue to be strengthened, benefiting both sides.
He said that 2023 is predicted to be a tough year, but local authorities will support and give best conditions for businesses to overcome common difficulties of the world economy.
In following years, Hai Phong will continue to expand industrial parks and clusters, while improving administrative procedures and completing transport infrastructure to attract more investors, he said.
Last year, Hai Phong ranked fourth among the localities nationwide in FDI attraction with nearly 2.5 billion USD injected into 48 new and 37 underway projects. To date, local industrial parks and clusters have lured 458 FDI projects worth over 23 billion USD, along with 202 domestically-invested projects with a total capital of nearly 300 trillion VND (12.8 billion USD).
In 2022, Hai Phong led localities nationwide in terms of administrative reform, while showing strong performance in enhancing its provincial competitiveness index (PCI).
Kien said that this year, Hai Phong will speed up the infrastructure construction of a number of industrial parks and ports, while finalising procedures to set up four new industrial parks.
At the same time, the city will focus on investing in its transport infrastructure system to connect industrial parks and clusters, thus expanding the development space of the city./.
- Danish Group to invest up to 13.6 billion USD in offshore wind farm in Hai Phong
- Hung Yen pledges to create optimal conditions for Japanese investors
- Thai Binh to create optimal conditions for US investors
- Quang Ninh vows to create optimal conditions for Taiwanese investors
- Minister urges rolling out red carpet for investors in seaports
- Foreign investors eye Vietnam's industrial properties a fruitful land
- First investor approved for joint VSIP in Binh Dinh
- First investor approved for joint Viet Nam-Singapore Industrial Park in Binh Dinh
- Banks await more foreign strategic investors
- Hanoi pledges to support Japanese firms to resume operations post Covid-19
- Hoa Binh: attractive destination for investors
- Thailand pledges to maintain close defense, security ties with Vietnam
- The Surprise Investors Who Scored Billions From Coupang’s IPO
- Alibaba Just Confirmed Investors' Worst Fears
- AstraZeneca's pledge to poorer nations as it seeks COVID jab profits from next year
- Railway sector calls for foreign investments in six projects
- FDI treads water
- KCN Vietnam to develop premium industrial facilities in DEEP C Industrial Zones in Hải Phòng
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 23
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS NOVEMBER 11
Hai Phong pledges optimal conditions for investors have 461 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 1, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.