Hai Duong (VNA) – The northern province of Hai Duong has set a target to attract 400 million USD in foreign direct investment (FDI) in 2023, according to Vice Director of the provincial Department of Planning and Investment Nguyen Duy Hung.
The locality licensed five new FDI projects worth 15.8 million USD in January. Meanwhile, 5.6 million USD was added to three existing projects.
Hung said that the locality will speed up work on the province’s master plan in the 2021 – 2030 period, with a vision of 2050 as a basis for building priority criteria to attract investment projects, especially planning of a key industrial zone for large-scale, modern and environmentally friendly investment projects.
It will focus on maximising resources to develop synchronous and modern socio-economic infrastructure networks and accelerate the construction of infrastructure of industrial parks such as Dai An, Tan Truong, Phuc Dien, An Phat 1, Kim Thanh, and Gia Loc, and other industrial zones and clusters in the area.
The locality will renew investment promotion methods with priority given to investors in the Republic of Korea (RoK), Japan, the US and Europe; speed up administrative reform; and optimise communication channels to approach investors, Hung added.
Last year, as many as 368.1 million USD in FDI was poured into Hai Duong, up 15.3% year-on-year.
The locality is home to 498 foreign-invested projects with a total investment of over 9.2 billion USD from 26 countries and territories. The projects have created jobs for over 220,000 direct workers and thousands of indirect labouers./.
- Policy credit motivates development in Hai Duong province
- Ukraine to attract 50-bln-USD FDI in 5 years
- Hai Phong inaugurates key transport project
- Binh Duong boosts external relations, international integration
- Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), Global Recession and Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- Corrosion Inhibitors Market Size to exceed $8.8 Billion by 2023: Global Market Insights, Inc.
- AES-VCM Mong Duong Power supports disadvantaged children in Cam Pha
- UAV Market Size with 19% CAGR expectations over the forecast period to reach USD 2 billion in 2023
- PM urges Hai Phong to take lead in agriculture modernisation
- Surgical Microscope Market size anticipated to rise at over 10% CAGR by 2023
- Medical Lifting Sling Market size expected to grow with a CAGR of 10% from 2016 to 2023
- Binh Duong province gears up for Horasis Asia Meeting
- Over 31 million foreign visitors visit Turkey in first 8 months
- Nigeria targets 3 mln barrels of daily production of crude oil by 2023
- UPDATE 1-Zimbabwe aims to more than triple diamond production by 2023
- Miami's Little Haiti wasn't a target for developers. Until the seas started to rise.
- Documents heighten scrutiny on Biden-Ukraine dealings, indicate Hunter may have made ‘millions’
- Hanoi takes lead in nine-month FDI attraction
- Defense Market size predicted to exceed USD 10.5 billion by 2023
- Vietnam - bright spot in FDI attraction in ASEAN
Hai Duong targets 400 million USD in FDI in 2023 have 463 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 6, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.