Of the total, 17 PAUL (Portable Aqua Unit for Livesaving) filters were donated by the German state, and the rest by WUS.
All of these devices, which will be presented to 30 schools, were transported free of charge by Vietnam’s national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines from Frankfurt to Hanoi.
To date, the German nonprofit organization has delivered 301 devices, including 91 donated by Sachsen-Anhalt state, to Vietnam.
This act has helped more than 120,000 students and teachers gain access to clean drinking water.
According to WUS President Dr. Kambiz Ghawami, clean drinking water is essential, especially for schools in mountainous and remote areas of Vietnam, to help prevent serious diseases on stomach, diarrhea, typhoid and cholera.
- There’s Something in the Water in Virginia. Before You Say ‘Yuck,’ Wait.
- Vietnam aims to ensure legality, sustainability of all timber exports
- German Chancellor’s Vietnam visit to help lift ties to new height: ambassador
- Vietnam achieves significant progress in anti-domestic violence work: UNFPA
- Vietnam achieves significant progress in anti-domestic violence work: UNFPA Representative
- Graffiti is visual pollution, an eyesore Vietnam can do without
- Poker club organizes gambling under guise of mind sport in Ho Chi Minh City
- Some Worried Islamic State May Target Kabul Airport Crowds, Fire at Planes
- Vietnam, Singapore hold 13th defense policy dialogue
- Vietnam-China relations to get new push to grow further: Foreign Minister
- Rural Texas is the state’s foundation. And it’s in jeopardy.
- Vietnam strives to hold year-end ASEAN Summit face to face
- Purin Pictures Awards Seven Grants to Southeast Asia Films in Funding Round – Global Bulletin
- New Canaan Awarded $535k Grant to Preserve Open Space
- Washington State Gears Up To Mandate ‘Ethnic Studies’ As Its Architect Rails Against ‘Jewish Complicity’ | The Daily Wire
- Report: Oregon Gun Control Ballot Measure Bankrolled by Out-of-State Money
- Hundreds of migrants in limbo as Italy closes ports to NGOs
- In the Footsteps of Tocqueville (Part IV)
- Police demand lists of hotels, carriers involved in Covid repatriation flights
- New Italian government closes ports to NGO ships
German organization, state grant water filters to Vietnam have 317 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 4, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.