The conference was attended by Deputy Chiefs of the General Staff Senior Lieutenant General Huynh Chien Thang, Senior Lieutenant General Phung Si Tan, Lieutenant General Nguyen Doan Anh, Lieutenant General Nguyen Van Nghia, and Major General Pham Truong Son.
In the previous month, the General Staff directed its affiliated units to strictly maintain combat readiness, grasp local situations and address arising issues, contributing to firmly protecting national sovereignty. They also closely worked with relevant forces; observed all directives of of the Secretariat, the Prime Minister and the Directive of the Minister of National Defense on combat readiness and well organized activities in celebration of the lunar New Year 2023 (Tet) with absolute safety.
During the Tet holiday, the General Staff extended greetings and inspected combat readiness in some military units, made good preparation for training work in 2023, mobilized troops in response to natural disasters and search and rescue missions in localities.
Concluding the conference, Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Tan Cuong hailed the achievements that the General Staff obtained over the past time, requesting them to continue to focus on the implementation of military and defense tasks in February.
The Chief of the General Staff also asked the General Staff's chain-of-command to direct all affiliated units to grasp situations and be ready in any circumstances while strictly adhering to State law, military regulations and discipline, and ensuring traffic safety.
At the same time, the General Staff should prepare and issue documents on the upcoming enlistment drive as well as training plans for new recruits, and then establish missions to inspect training quality in several units.
Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Tan Cuong requested military schools to effectively conduct enrollment of students and other education matters while tasking the Department of the Civil Self-Defense and Militia Forces to further contribute to building a strong militia force.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Military unit in HCMC reviews task performance
- General Staff’s Deputy Chief inspects Battalion 1’s combat readiness training
- MSI Vector GP76 12UGS review: Powerful performance
- Black Shark 2 price: Black Shark 2 review: Impressive performance, good battery life are the highlights; cooling tech is a drawback
- Attorney General Releases Footage From Police Pursuit Preceding Fatal One-Car Crash
- General Manoj Pande, India's 29th Army Chief, is First Engineer to Hold Top Post | All You Need to Know
- Volkswagen Virtus Review — Mature & Youthful, Serious & Playful: Hello Goosebumps?
- Gen Manoj Pande takes over as 29th Chief of Army Staff from General MM Naravane
- Poco X4 Pro review: Super value for money, but does it beat the X3 Pro?
- Realme 9 5G review: Budget ‘5G-ready’ phone, but worth considering?
- General Manoj Pande Takes Charge as 29th Army Chief
- iPad Air 2022 review: Extra power for the same price, what's not to love?
- The Offer review: A Godfather show you should refuse | Digital Trends
- 4 Simple Yet Powerful Tasks That Will Make You a High Performing Entrepreneur
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch Review: The Best Gets Better | Digital Trends
- Staff shortages blamed for 'inexcusable' spine-deep bedsore that 'almost killed' Eric
- Race to replace Ban Ki-moon: Argentine candidate for Secretary-General insists she can remain neutral on Falklands
- Eero Pro 6E review: A pro-worthy whole-home mesh network | Digital Trends
- iQOO 9 Pro Review: Beauty and a beast
- Xiaomi Pad 5 review: Another Android challenger to the iPad
General Staff reviews task performance in January 2023 have 528 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 17, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.