The real estate sector was at second position in FDI attraction in Vietnam last year. (Photo: baodautu.vn)
Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam's real estate sector last year attracted an additional 1.85 billion USD in foreign direct investment (FDI), retaining its second place among industries drawing FDI with combined investment of 4.45 billion USD, accounting for 16.1% of the total FDI poured into the country, according to the Ministry of Construction. FDI inflows in the real estate sector mainly focused on industrial real estate and some big projects.
Phu My Hung Urban Area in Ho Chi Minh City. (Photo: VNA)
According to the General Statistics Office, from the beginning of this year to January 20, 2023, the total registered FDI capital in Vietnam reached 1.69 billion USD.
- Don’t punt away in midcaps unless convinced about long term story: Anand Tandon
- Rosneft believes Indian market has long-term potential
- View: Long-term growth can be attained when India’s multiple growth stories meet
- After 300% rally in 1 year, can Tata Steel be a long-term growth story?
- Mexico's F1 race has already been saved once: Now can it secure a long-term future? · RaceFans
- These 3 Unique Stocks Have Undeniable Long-Term Upside
- 25 years of development - Novartis affirms long-term commitments to community health
- These 3 Stocks Are a Great Long-Term Value Despite Short-Term Supply Chain Challenges
- Channels opening up to mobilise long-term capital
- S'pore has to learn to live with Covid-19 for the long term, people and businesses have to do their part: Lawrence Wong
- Moderna and US at Odds Over Covid Vaccine Patent Rights; Likely to Have Implications for Long-term Distribution
- Covid: Will lockdown cause long-term behavioural change?
- Katie McCabe signs new long-term Arsenal contract as Ireland captain sets sights on more trophies
- 'Greenflation' a risk for renewable energy, but long-term viability intact
- The Long-Term Jobs Killer Is Not China. It’s Automation.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer spent hours on Football Manager to teach himself long-term vision
- Easy gains over for realty; IT sector can be backed for 3-5 years: Aditya Narain
- Hope crypto craze is not like Tulip mania and has a softer landing when the froth corrects: Viral Acharya
- Daily Voice | Market rally will continue but one must watch out for big factors, says Raghvendra Nath of Ladderup Wealth
- Market’s correcting, are you positioned right?
FDI hoped to help realty market develop sustainably in long term have 361 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 2, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.