Vietnamese start-up project Monkey Junior has received two international certificates, including kidSAFE Certified (KSP) and Mom's Choice Awards® (MCA).
The KSP is an independent safety certification service and seal-of-approval programme that is designed exclusively for children-friendly websites and technologies, including online game sites, educational services, virtual worlds, social networks, and mobile apps.
Furthermore, the MCA evaluates products and services which have been created for children, families, and educators. The programme is globally recognised and is considered as the benchmark of excellence in family-friendly media, products, and services. The organisation is based in the United States and has reviewed thousands of entries from more than 60 countries worldwide.
Monkey Junior was first developed by Dao Xuan Hoang who integrated multimedia content, including funny and exciting photos, videos, and audio, in order to help toddlers and kids learn new languages.
The foreign language teaching application is designed specifically for children up to 10 years old, and has so far attracted nearly 15 million users from all over the world, including one million Americans.
The latest recognition comes after Vietnamese start-up project Monkey Junior beat strong global competition to be named champion at the Global Innovation through Science and Technology Tech-I 2016 (GIST Tech-I 2016).
It also won first prize at the Vietnamese Talent Awards 2016 and received Google start-up financial support funding of US$100,000.
As CEO, Hoang said that his main desire is to lift Monkey Junior to rank among the top five learning apps in the world and to continue to develop its diverse learning programmes.
- Tra Vinh Province clam breeding co-operatives receive ASC certificate
- Tra Vinh clam breeding cooperatives receive ASC certificate
- Dating apps turns strangers into life partners
- Universities around the world race to recapture lucrative international students
- Listed businesses failing to report emissions may receive penalty points from HoSE
- Listed firms failing to report emissions may receive penalty points from HoSE
- Sri Lanka receives first tranche of IMF bailout
- Stocks in news: Devyani International, Hindustan Zinc, Indian Oil, Tata Motors
- Kaya Now’s Revamped High There App Builds Community In Cannabis Space
- The Idea That Saved Shoppers $150 Million: This Innovative App Is Taking On Food Waste And Winning
- Reproductive health activist named Grace Woman of the Year for International Women's Day
- International Day of Happiness: Know about the world’s happiest and unhappiest nations
- Green Globe announces Re-Certification for Anantara Golden Triangle Resort & Spa
- 36 Fairfax County Teachers Earn Or Renew Certification From NBPTS
- Company running Perth Mint cryptocurrency withdraws support for tokens, but questions linger over GoldPass app
- Employer "hounding" worker for his baby's birth certificate sparks debate
- College Of Lake County Receives Larger Second Round Of CLEAR Grant
- india: Moto Tab G70 receives a price cut in India
- New York lowering minimum test scores for student proficiency in math , English: report
- Oxfam says sorry for English language and bans 'mother' and 'father' in inclusivity guide
English learning app receives two international certificates have 456 words, post on dtinews.vn at February 7, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.