The State Bank of Viet Nam has issued new regulations on purchasing, sending and taking foreign currencies abroad for sponsorship and assistance purposes of organisations.
According to Circular 20/2022/TT-NHNN, those cases include purchasing, sending, and bringing foreign currencies abroad for sponsorship and assistance purposes under commitments and agreements between the State, Government, and local administrations with other countries. The funding comes from the budgets or money sources of sponsoring and assistance-providing organisations.
The cases also include purchasing and sending foreign currencies abroad to support the settlement of natural disasters, epidemics, and war consequences. The funding is from donations by domestic organisations and individuals, and/or money of sponsors and assistance providers.
They also cover purchasing and sending foreign currencies abroad to finance programmes, funds, and projects established by domestic organisations and/or foreign ones with the view of supporting and encouraging the development in the fields of culture, education (scholarship granting), and healthcare. The funding comes from money sources of sponsoring organisations.
The document also stipulates other cases of transferring money abroad from Viet Nam for other purposes. It will take effect on February 15. — VNS
- Trends in digital banking & personal finance
- A Brief History of Money
- Richard Branson-backed TransferWise to compete with banks
- Mexico acknowledges banks were hacked; losses unknown
- The ultimate guide to Google Home: Tips and tricks for understanding and making the most out of your assistant speaker
- The future of money: It’s not in your hands
- Facebook Messenger gets international money transfers via TransferWise bot
- Shouldn?t You Be Banking Online?
- There’s No Stopping the Rise of E-Money
- If Trump Is Laundering Russian Money, Here’s How It Works
- Spam Trail Leads to China’s Three Largest Banks
- Popular Mechanics How to Make Anything Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Do Your Banking with a Chatbot
- Samsung's Bixby assistant now lets you swap short phrases for lengthy commands
- Google-Branded Android TV Dongle With Google Assistant Spotted In FCC Filing
- Other Countries' Money
- 'Money talks': A $1.2 trillion fund manager is about to pull investment from companies that won't act on climate change
- Monzo is a real, all-digital bank with cool features that traditional banks do not offer
- Bitcoin-Central Is Now The World's First Bitcoin Bank...Kind Of
- Popular Mechanics & Danner Sweepstakes Official Rules
Central bank sets rules on transfer of money abroad for sponsorship, assistance purposes have 382 words, post on bizhub.vn at February 3, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.