|The Lieu Quan Buddhist Cultural Center in Hue City|
Hundreds of monks, nuns and Buddhists as well as pilgrims have travelled to the Dieu Quang Pagoda in the central
Said to be the crystallised remains from the cremated Buddha’s physical body, Buddha sarina were placed in small glass-towers for worshipping.
The artefacts are now in
The display is being held to celebrate the Lord Buddha’s Birthday in the Year of the Buddhist Calendar 2550.
Within the framework of the Buddhist Culture Week 2010 at the Lieu Quan Buddhism Culture Centre in the central city of
Each lantern is 2.5m in height and 270kg in weight with a diametre of 7m.
Seven glistening lanterns have been installed 20m apart each other, symbolising the first steps of the newborn Buddha, not only beautifying the river but also bringing peace and joy to visitors’ hearts.
- Three artifacts in Bac Ninh province named national treasures
- Concerts, tours could become ‘virtual’ experiences following coronavirus pandemic, expert says
- Morning Digest: $3.6 million in U.S. funding to Indian labs may be delayed; PM CARES makes first allocations, and more
- I wanted children until I caught my wife in bed with another man, says Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood (but he still goes on holiday with her)
- Craig Revel Horwood reveals why he's decided to wed again and that Strictly WILL return with same-sex couples
- Laurene Powell Jobs’s $100 Million Mission to Disrupt American High School
- White House corona outbreak rattles staff
- North Korea killing: Indonesian suspect 'moved to Malaysia to find work'
- Buddha’s birthday celebrated in Hà Nội, HCM City
- Zen and the art of following in your father’s footsteps
- Tibet: Tensions on the roof of the world
- Paying a price for posing
- Little Richard's 10 Greatest Moments: From 'Tutti Frutti' to 'Full House'
- Coronavirus newsfile - Kevin Pietersen: Crowd or no crowd, players must play
- Xi Focus: Xi stresses achieving moderately prosperous society in all respects
- Xinhua Headlines-Xi Focus: Xi stresses achieving moderately prosperous society in all respects
- How will Britain's property market get moving again? Virtual viewings, looking further afield and a stamp duty holiday could be the way forward
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MAY 16
- Michelle Obama Doc
- Tens of thousands of Singapore's migrant workers are infected. The rest are stuck in their dorms as the country opens up
Buddhist artifacts make nationwide tour have 430 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at February 3, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.