-The Presidential Office on February 3 announced the Acting President's order to promulgate the Law on Medical Examination and Treatment that was adopted by the 15th National Assembly at its second extraordinary session.
The revised law aims to deal with shortcomings and emerging problems in medical examination and treatment activities in a bid to develop and improve the quality of medical services towards fairness, high efficiency, development and international integration, while strengthening State management over these activities. Read full text
-A delegation of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) Central Committee, the Presidency, the National Assembly, the Government and the Vietnam Fatherland Front (VFF) Central Committee on February 3 paid floral tribute to President Ho Chi Minh at his mausoleum in Hanoi on the occasion of the 93rd founding anniversary of the CPV (February 3, 1930).
The delegation included Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh, NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue, permanent member of the CPV Central Committee's Secretariat Vo Van Thuong, VFF President Do Van Chien, and Acting President Vo Thi Anh Xuan. Read full text
-National Assembly Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue on February 3 attended a ceremony in Vinh Yen city to celebrate the 93rd founding anniversary of the Communist Party of Vietnam (February 3, 1930 – 2023) and 60 years since President Ho Chi Minh's visit to the northern province of Vinh Phuc (March 2, 1963).
Speaking at the event, Secretary of the provincial Party Committee and Chairwoman of the provincial People's Council Hoang Thi Thuy Lan said that during his visit to the province on March 2, 1963, President Ho Chi Minh asked for efforts to turn Vinh Phuc into one of the richest and most prosperous provinces in the northern region. Read full text
-The Ministry of Finance has conducted procedures to adjust and supplement the Government's Decree 65 regarding the private issuance of corporate bonds, Deputy Minister Nguyen Duc Chi said at a government regular press conference in Hanoi on February 2.
Chi said that the ministry has so far completed the impact assessment process and consulted with ministries, sectors, organisations and experts, including international organisations. Read full text
-The scale of the domestic retail market is expected to increase from 142 billion USD at present to 350 billion USD by 2025, contributing 59% of the national GDP, according to the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT).
Last year, the total revenue from retail sales of goods and services rose 21%, exceeding the target of 8%. Read full text
-Vietnam's rice export is forecast to continue reaping successes this year as the world’s rice prices remain high at least in the short term as global economic and political uncertainties have resulted in a high demand for rice reserves, according to experts.
According to the Vietnam Food Association, by the middle of last month, Vietnam earned nearly 115 million USD from exporting more than 226,000 tonnes of rice, an increase of over 41% in terms of both volume and value compared to the same period last year. Read full text
-The European Commission (EC) has acknowledged Vietnam’s recent efforts in enhancing the fight against illegal, unreported and unregulated (IUU) fishing, as well as its openness to the EC’s recommendations, the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development said on February 3.
At a conference in the central city of Da Nang to make known the outcome of the recent working session with an EC inspection team, the ministry's Vietnam Directorate of Fisheries said the team described Vietnam's legal framework as comprehensive and in line with international standards, but the enforcement remains limited and uneven. Read full text
-The 8th Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival in 2023, themed “Buon Ma Thuot – Destination of coffee worldwide”, will take place in Buon Ma Thuot city and several other localities of the Central Highlands province of Dak Lak on March 10 – 14, heard a press conference in Ho Chi Minh City on February 3.
According to H’Yim Kđoh, Vice Chairwoman of the provincial People's Committee, the festival aims to promote the Buon Ma Thuot coffee brand and develop Vietnam's specialty coffee, towards gradually turning Buon Ma Thuot into a global coffee centre. Read full text
-Vietnamese coffee businesses are attending Laos's Bolaven coffee 2023 festival which is underway from February 2-4 in the southern province of Champasak of Laos.
The event is not only an opportunity for coffee growers in Laos to intensify the popularisation of organic coffee products to international friends but also a chance for Vietnamese enterprises to expand their market in Laos. Read full text
-The World University Service of Germany (WUS), with the support of Sachsen-Anhalt state, has recently presented 30 portable membrane water filters to schools in Vietnam's mountainous and far-flung areas.
Of the total, 17 PAUL (Portable Aqua Unit for Livesaving) filters were donated by the German state, and the rest by WUS. Read full text /.
- Lizzo radiates beauty as she proudly poses nearly naked wearing sheer Gucci briefs: 'The bar is high when you’re the reference'
- Angelina Jolie is every bit the doting mom as she holds hands with daughter Zahara, 16, during afternoon Target run
- Watch Live: White House hold press briefing
- Parler's website is back online with a brief message to 'lovers and haters'
- Nicola Sturgeon EXTENDS Scottish lockdown until mid-February - amid fears brutal curbs will need to stay in England past March
- Royals are reunited as Charles and Camilla arrive at Sandringham to meet Prince Philip as the 98-year-old returned home by helicopter after four nights in hospital
- 14 money saving tips that could help you save £1,000 before the end of February
- Moto G Stylus 2021 makes a brief appearance on Amazon
- McConnell proposes postponing impeachment trial until February
- GOP proposes delaying Trump impeachment trial until February
- Donald Trump's impeachment trial is set to begin February 9 after Joe Biden backs DELAYING it saying 'the more time we have to get up and running the better'
- Maharashtra’s wellness rate nears 95%; active cases go below 50,000
- IPL 2021: MS Dhoni-led CSK Likely to Purchase Glenn Maxwell, Steve Smith, Dawid Malan in Mini Auction in February
- Pensioners tell of fears they have been overlooked for Covid jab with WWII hospital radiographer, 98, among people in nineties STILL waiting - as ministers vow to divert supplies to regions lagging behind
- Fauci to appear at White House press briefing, Psaki says
- UK drugs watchdog is waiting for Pfizer to send over full results on breakthrough Covid vaccine so it can be approved for December roll-out after trial shows it's safe, 95% effective and works in vulnerable older people
- 5 best swim shorts for men: set your sights on future pool days with these stylish trunks, briefs and board shorts
- The First White House Press Briefing Of The Biden Presidency Was Extremely Mild
- Tale of two briefings: Jen Psaki treated much differently by press than Sean Spicer
- Inside Billie Faiers’ 31st birthday with champagne afternoon tea at home and Dancing On Ice-themed cake
☕ Afternoon briefing on February 3 have 1152 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 3, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.