The Foreign Investment Agency said essential factors for FDI to continue to prosper in 2023 include economic growth results in 2022 and endless efforts of authorities in improving the business investment environment, creating trust with investors, and effectively exploiting the advantages of free trade agreements.
Vietnam had adopted a selective approach to attracting foreign investment inflows which will contribute to the country’s implementation of the sustainable development strategy.
Priority will be given to projects using new and green technologies, with high added value, modern corporate governance, and high spillover effects, ensuring technology transfer, and being integrated with global supply and production chains.
By the end of last year, Vietnam the country was home to more than 36,200 valid projects with a total registered capital of approximately 438.7 billion USD.
Among the 108 nations and territories pouring capital into Vietnam, Singapore ranked first with 6.46 billion USD. It was followed by the RoK and Japan./.
- Tra Vinh lures 50 projects in nine months
- PM Hun Sen’s visit to further drive Vietnam-Cambodia relations forward
- Expo-Russia Vietnam to take place in mid-November
- Agro-forestry-fishery export earns over 30 billion USD in 9 months
- Cambodian Prime Minister begins official visit to Vietnam
- Vinh Phuc enjoys high economic growth so far
- VN, Cambodia develop comprehensive ties
- PM Phuc hosts official welcome ceremony for Cambodian counterpart
- Hoa Binh hydropower plant to be expanded in Q2
- Hoa Binh hydropower plant to be expanded in Q2 of 2020
- HCM City pledges favourable conditions for British investors
- HCM City wants to promote cooperation with German localities
- PM gives greenlight to investment in Hai Phong container terminals
- Da Nang to host start-up innovation event
- RoK’s National Foundation Day marked in HCM City
- Hanoi invests big in developing ethnic areas
- NA leader attends ceremony to kick off work on Can Tho historical site
- Thailand cuts foreign tourist prediction for 2019
- NASA's Osiris-Rex spacecraft arrives at potentially hazardous asteroid
- NASA's Osiris-Rex spacecraft meets asteroid for cosmic pickpocketing
Vietnam’s FDI projected to reap up to 38 bln USD in 2023 have 301 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 30, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.