This year, the Lunar New Year comes earlier, with the joy from the country's economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic.
The typical features of Tet include "banh chung", red couplets, apricot blossoms, and peach blossoms, which are present along streets everywhere.
For those who are far from home, the Lunar New Year is an opportunity to return and reunite with family members, visit parents, relatives and friends, and wish each other a peaceful, healthy and happy New Year.
As for expats living in Vietnam and tourists in the country during this occasion, the traditional Lunar New Year is a unique holiday, giving them truly memorable experiences.
The Tet atmosphere seems more bustling this year as the country has reopened its borders to welcome international visitors since last March.
The Lunar New Year is fast approaching. Some may feel nostalgic about many things from the old year, but it is time to temporarily put aside such thoughts and welcome a New Year with lots of joy and hope./.
- Tet craft playgrounds to re-enact Vietnamese Tet games & craft
- Sheraton Saigon offers special Tet gift
- Gov’t issues new rules on foreign workers in Vietnam
- Government issues new rules on foreign workers in Vietnam
- Gov’t issues new rules on foreign workers in Việt Nam
- Việt Nam, US foreign ministers agree to boost ties
- Highest Tet bonus in HCM City expected at over USD41,666
- Vietnamese films to compete for cinemagoers during Tet
- Vietnamese movies look to score big on the big screen
- Vietnam restricts inbound flights till Tet holiday
- Mekong flower farmers lessen Tet yield, brace for pandemic slump
- State to spend 518 billion VND on Tet gifts for revolution contributors
- HCM City focuses on caring for the needy ahead of Tet
- HCM City bus stations to sell Tet tickets next month
- Hundreds of Vietnamese citizens brought home from over 30 countries
- Union confederation extends help to workers as Tet approaches
- HCMC focuses on caring for the needy ahead of Tet
- Highest Tet bonus in HCMC expected to top VND1 billion
- Hanoi’s highest Tet bonus announced
- Vietnamese films to compete for cinemagoers during Tết
Vietnamese Tet inspires foreigners have 340 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 22, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.