Apartments in Hanoi. In 2022, Vietnam’s urbanisation ratio increased by 1.2 per cent to 41.7 per cent.
According to head of the MoC Office Đậu Minh Thanh, urban planning, management and development has been defined as one of the three breakthrough stages of the sector.
In 2022, the country’s urbanisation ratio increased by 1.2 percentage points to 41.7 per cent, he noted, adding that in the year, the ministry recognised five areas as tier-4 urban areas.
As of November 2022, the country had 888 urban areas, including two special-type areas, 22 tier-1, 33 tier-2, 47 tier-3 and 94 tier-4 urban areas.
Thanh said that in 2023, the ministry will focus on implementing the Government’s action plan to realise Resolution No.06-NQ/BCT on sustainable urban planning, construction, management and development until 2030 with a vision to 2045.
It will complete the national database on urban development planning, along with a plan to develop the housing and real estate market.
The ministry will speed up the planning of the urban and rural systems, while launching and implementing a plan to inspect the State management activities over urban development in 2023.
At the same time, the ministry will continue to carry out a project to develop urban areas in line with climate change response in the 2021-30 period, a plan to promote green urban areas in Vietnam until 2030, a project to develop smart sustainable urban areas in the 2018-25 period with a direction to 2030, and a national urban classification for the 2021-30 period.
The ministry will consider urban development models in regions with particular socio-economic characteristics to build laws serving the management of different kinds of urban areas.
- States debt-to-GDP ratio worryingly higher than FY23 target, says RBI report
- Debt-to-GDP ratio of States worrying: RBI
- Truck crash kills at least 53 migrants in Mexico, dozens more injured
- Madonna blasts 50 Cent’s ‘fake apology’ for mocking her racy Instagram photos: ‘It’s bulls**t’
- GYEN price prediction: Can the cryptocurrency reach $0.10?
- Bank tips house prices will fall in 2023. But they'll still be 27 per cent higher than they were in 2019
- Việt Nam expected to add 36 million middle class people in next decade
- Viet Nam expected to add 36 million middle class people in next decade
- 2 Stocks That Could Double Your Money by 2023
- Big bank mortgages below 2 per cent going, going, gone
- New Zealand stun England with big-hitting barrage to reach T20 World Cup final
- Wall St turns red as Omicron reaches the United States
- Tracking the vaccine: Victoria hits the 90 per cent double-dose milestone
- FedEx workers will receive over 9 per cent pay rise as wage agreement is reached before Christmas
- Agencies Agree; 2021 Was A Record Year For Ad Spending, With More Growth Expected In 2022
- UK's daily Covid cases jump 14% in a week to 53,945 but deaths fall 4% with 141 more victims and hospital admissions drop 6% to 700
- saas: Indian SaaS firms may reach $30 billion in sales by 2025: Report
- Masan Group plans to raise 2021 cash dividend by 20 per cent by bonus shares
- Could Lululemon Stock Hit $500 by 2023?
- Centre extends timeline for implementation of Smart Cities Mission to June 2023
Urbanisation ratio expected to reach 53.9 per cent in 2023 have 506 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 27, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.