PANO – The Quang Ninh provincial People’s Committee on September 11th met to discuss the celebration of the 20th anniversary of the recognition of Ha Long Bay as a world heritage site by UNESCO.
A series of activities, such as a photo contest on Ha Long Bay’s landscapes, a conference entitled “Maintenance and sustainable development of the World Natural Heritage of Ha Long Bay”, and a talk themed “Enterprises accompanying the world heritage” will be organized to mark the event.
- Quang Ninh aims to promote green growth in Ha Long Bay
- Delegates from OANA members visit Ha Long Bay
- JICA’s green growth project in Ha Long Bay bears fruit
- Trang An Tourism Complex Ha Long Bay on land
- Van Long Lagoon - inland Ha Long Bay
- Sungroup to launch luxury resort in Hạ Long Bay
- Feral pigs put UNESCO world heritage site Budj Bim at risk of 'tremendous damage'
- Goodbye, UNESCO: Israel and US quit UN heritage agency
- Delhi government may soon begin research for UNESCO World Heritage City status bid
- Karnataka to seek UNESCO World Heritage Site status for 14 Hoysala temples
- Capitol Complex: Cricket ground can play spoilsport for UT’s world heritage status bid
- Qatar 2022 World Cup logo unveiled, official emblem projected onto UNESCO World Heritage site
- UNESCO to Vote on Removing Belgian Carnival From World Heritage List Over Anti-Semitism – Report
- Coal Mines convict site is a World Heritage destination, but it's being lost to coastal erosion
- 53 World Heritage sites in China
- Ramappa inches closer to World Heritage tag
- Long-Lost World War II Warship USS Ward Destroyed by Japan Found After 73 Years
- Huế to seek UNESCO recognition for folk singing
- Governing the World by Mark Mazower – review
- Long Coc tea hills turn lovelier as season change brings mist
UNESCO's recognition of Ha Long Bay as the world heritage to be marked have 276 words, post on at September 12, 2014. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.