On Monday morning, which was the 2nd of lunar January, Vung Tau beaches received over 43,000 visitors according to a report from the local tourism department.
The same afternoon, more tourists came to the coastal city, causing congestion in the streets leading to Bai Sau Beach.
Many hotels have been fully booked. It is estimated that the city will receive even more visitors on the 3rd, 4th, and 5th of lunar January which are the last days of Tet holiday.
Some more photos of the Bai Sau Beach in Vung Tau City on Monday:
- Waves of Tet tourists enjoy Vung Tau beach break
- Giant ancient yellow apricot tree blooming on Tet
- Southern beaches crowded on Tet
- Vietnamese enjoy post-Tet
- Traveling during Tet not a good idea: expats
- Southern farmers have fruitful Tet watermelon crop
- Tet: Happy side vs. Boring side
- My plan for Tet 2020
- Vietnamese Tet in the old days
- Firework displays held in Hanoi, HCM City to mark Tet
- Thousands escape to the beach to mark Australia Day in bikinis and board shorts while basking in 31C heat - as controversy swirls around them with protests and outrage over award winners
- 'I never thought I'd see it again': the Irish beach that came back
- San Diego delights: Just what is there to see in California's forgotten second city?
- Mission Beach Cafe reopens after brief closure due to health code violations
- Seattle's crowded wild places: Use the damp, gray winter to make sunny summer reservations
- Feeling sad about the end of the Games? Eric Idle leads 80,000 crowd in rendition of Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
- The rule of Vietnamese summer: See water, jump in
- Why I dislike Tet and grinding it out with two kids
- The Five Best Moments at Gronk Beach 2020, a Super Bowl LIV Miami Bacchanal
- 25 places in Washington to see and experience before you die
Tet sees crowded Vung Tau Beach have 313 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 24, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.