It is the first time this annual cultural event will take place in the citadel, which is a UNESCO world heritage of Vietnam, after 18 years being held at Van Mieu (Temple of Literature) and three years of hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
With the theme of “Nhip dieu moi” (New Rhythm), the 21st edition carries the wish that after the country has overcome the pandemic, life returns with a “new rhythm, momentum and confidence” along with the recovery of the whole economy, culture and society to approach a “future full of hope for good thing,” said Nguyen Quang Thieu, President of the Vietnam Writers’ Association (VWA).
It is expected to open on the occasion of the new year’s full moon celebration which falls on January 15 of the lunar calendar or February 5, 2023, with more events to be organized in new and attractive ways, organizers announced at a recent press conference.
Within the framework of the day, there will be activities such as a seminar, poem recitals, and talk shows about poetry.
- Viettel Group, Architecture Magazine launch design contest for Viettel Thăng Long Building
- Viet Long boosts ties with partners
- Raven Leilani, a Flâneur Who Is Going Places
- Quit Your Job And Live Abroad: 11 Places So Cheap You Might Be Able To Stop Working In 2022
- World Liver Day: Life after liver transplant
- The Long, Lonely Road of Chelsea Manning
- UK weather forecast LIVE – Three days of snow, ice & -3C conditions as Met Office issues yellow weather warnings
- Notes From the End of a Very Long Life
- Some Long Covid Patients Feel Much Better After Getting the Vaccine
- US coronavirus surge could peak later this month, expert says, but the next few weeks are critical
- Thailand Eyes Long Stay Visa for Post Covid-19 Tourists
- Thailand News Today | Thailand Offering Long Term Visas up to 10 years
- A Place in the Sun: meet new presenter Craig Rowe - family, career and more
- Lockdown and long distance: Keeping the faith
- How long can you test positive for Covid?
- No Shots, No Day Care: Parents of Youngest Struggle With Work-Life Imbalance
- International Day for Remembrance of the Slave Trade and Abolition: how it tells stories of Indian indentured labourers
- UK long-range forecast: Britons set for bone-chilling -4C FREEZE as cold weather to strike
- Covid: How long do I have to wait after having coronavirus to get my booster? Side effects
- Best pubs to celebrate everything English on St George’s Day 2021
Poetry Day to take place next month at Thang Long Citadel have 395 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 30, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.