Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh on January 28 inspected the Mai Son (Ninh Binh province)-National Highway 45 project, a section of the North-South Expressway.
The first phase of the 652.86km North-South Expressway has 11 component projects, three of which are invested in the form of public-private partnership (PPP) and the rest, including the Mai Son-National Highway 45 project, are funded with public investment.
The Mai Son-National Highway 45 section has a total length of 63.37km and an investment of 12.11 trillion VND (561.03 million USD). Its construction started in September 2020, and is scheduled to complete on April 30, 2023. So far, 83.7% of all workload has been finished.
PM Chinh took the occasion to pay New Year visits to workers in some construction sites along the route and relocated residents at the resettlement area in Dong Minh commune, Dong Son district of Thanh Hoa.
He later moved on to examine the Dien Chau-Bai Vot project, another component of the North-South Expressway, which connects Nghe An and Ha Tinh provinces.
The PM also had a working session with relevant ministries, sectors and localities on the implementation of component projects of the North-South Expressway in the first and second phases./.
- Impulse necessary for highway plans
- 11.3 billion USD project for Kien Giang Province's development
- Eastern North – South highway urged to be completed by 2020
- Hidden figures of the Manhattan Project: Meet the women behind the A-bomb (Part 2)
- Infrastructure development to be foundation for rise of Lang Son
- PM asks northern region to optimise advantages for stronger development
- PetroVietnam told to thoroughly deal with ailing projects
- Balloon boy's parents speak out a decade after the stunt that transfixed the nation to claim it was NOT a hoax and they believed their six-year-old son was trapped inside runaway helium 'flying saucer'
- PM to attend FII in Saudi: All you need to know
- 'There's Something They Want to Hide': A Conversation With Bachelor Nation Author Amy Kaufman
- 14-year-old son of service member covers neighborhood in American flags
- Papua New Guinea's most divisive PM is gone – his successor must learn from his mistakes
- Mechanisms needed to prevent corruption: Deputy PM
- Edward Norton’s $9,000,000,000 Housing Project (that’s $9 Billion)
- Canada Police: 2 Teen Fugitives Took Their Own Lives
- US Records Nearly 20 Mass Killings for the Year So Far
- Humanitarian Crisis Unfolds in Hurricane-Stricken Bahamas
- Construction of first section of eastern North-South expressway starts
- Hasty planning plunges tourism spots under water
- Tesla may have violated federal rules by releasing information about fatal California crash
PM examines Mai Son - National Highway 45 project have 428 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 28, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.