Following the latest adjustment, the price of E5RON92 biofuel increased by VND970 to VND 22,320 per litre and RON95 by VND990 to VND 23,140 per litre.
The price hike is said to have resulted from the rising prices of petrol and oil in the global market over the past 20 days.
A representative of a station in Hanoi said that they could not buy enough stock and therefore had to limit sales.
According to some petrol retailers, since authorities did not fix new retail prices on January 21 as scheduled and instead moved the announcement to February 1, they were selling at lower commissions or even losses after global prices shot up by over USD81 per barrel during the Tet holiday.
- Airlines offer nearly two million tickets for sale on Tet holiday
- Petrol, Diesel Prices Today, December 17: Petrol prices remain unchanged, check rates in your city
- Petrol Price at Rs.100: Madhya Pradesh Sees A Hike After Rajasthan
- Air tickets for Tet Holiday see slow sales
- Petrol, Diesel Price Today: Latest Fuel Rates Announced; Check Petrol Price in Your City
- Ministry ensures goods supply, runs promotions for Tet holiday
- MoT proposes to cease unnecessary activities of crowd gatherings on Tet holiday
- Petrol price jumps to new record high as cost of living crisis escalates
- As petrol prices rise, how to pay less at the pump this summer
- HCMC ensures enough goods with price stability at year-end
- HCM City ensures sufficient food supply, stable prices for Tet
- Turkey hikes energy prices; Istanbul monthly inflation highest in decade
- No gathering of crowds during New Year, Tet: PM
- Petrol, Diesel Prices Drop after Centre, States Cut Tax; See How Much You Have to Pay
- Fuel Price Hike: Petrol Close To Rs 90 in Delhi. Check Latest Rates In Major Cities Here
- Rs 25 per litre relief in price of fuel for two wheelers of the poor in Jharkhand
- Petrol, Diesel Price Today: Petrol to be Cheaper by Rs 25 in Jharkhand; See Fuel Rates
- Jharkhand Government To Give Relief Of Rs. 25/Litre On Petrol For Two-Wheelers
- Congress, CPI attack BJP for hike in fuel prices
- No goods shortage or price hikes at Tet: companies, HCM City authority
Petrol prices sharply increase in latest adjustment after Tet holiday have 392 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 30, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.