Speaking at the event, the N.A. leader said that in 1948, in Viet Bac region, which now comprises Cao Bang, Bac Kan, Lang Son, Ha Giang, Tuyen Quang, and Thai Nguyen provinces, President Ho Chi Minh issued a patriotism emulation appeal.
Over the past 75 years, the movement has developed continuously, helping to make great achievements in the process of national building and safeguarding.
He appreciated the important results gained by Tuyen Quang's Party organization, administration and people in the patriotism emulation movement, and afforestation and forest protection, and forestry economic development.
Regarding tasks for this year, the N.A. chairman asked authorities and sectors at all levels to effectively implement the emulation movement associated with the study and following of President Ho Chi Minh's thought, morality and lifestyle; realize the resolutions of the Party and the legislature on socio-economic development and budget in 2023 to make the most of the province's potential and advantages.
Tuyen Quang should strive to become a high-tech forestry center and a timber production and processing hub of the Northern midland and mountainous region as set in the Politburo's Resolution No.11-NQ/TW dated February 10, 2022 on socio-economic development and defense and security assurance for the region to 2030, with a vision to 2045, he stressed.
On the same day, the N.A. leader attended a ceremony to start construction of Tuyen Quang High School for Gifted Students.
- Did BJP govt really plant 50 crore trees?
- Fatal coronavirus infects Spring festival
- Rename power plant, expressway after Devi Lal: Abhay to Dushyant, Ranjit
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 20
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 23
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB.18
- Off the beaten track: 3-day spring travel in Vietnam’s northern mountains
- Australia's top eight Indigenous travel destinations
- The Urban-Rural Divide Matters More Than Red Versus Blue State
- Sun Casa building on two counts of VSIP success
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 14
- China: witnessing the birth of a superpower
- 130 kilometres of Boko Haram, ISWAP horrors
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 24
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES TODAY
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 13
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 21
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 12
- The headlines that dominated 2019: From Royal dramas and Extinction Rebellion protests to - finally - light at the end of the Brexit tunnel
- Foreign artists’ passion for Vietnamese classical drama
National Assembly leader launches emulation drive, tree planting festival in Tuyen Quang have 368 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 31, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.