He was delighted at the good outcomes of local people in Tan Thoi 1 Cooperative (Tan Thoi commune, Phong Dien district, Can Tho city) and Hiep My Phat Agricultural Cooperative in Dong Hiep commune (Co Do district, Can Tho city).
The delegation also visited and was excited by the production and business outcomes of Song Hau Farm (Co Do district, Can Tho city) and Kim Nhien custard-apple Tea Company.
During the visits, Mr. Nguyen Ngoc He sent Tet wishes to the farmers and locals, wishing them a new year of great success, prosperous business, contributing to the city's development.
He also asked the localities to help them apply science and technology advancements to production, among others.
Translated by Minh Anh
- HCMC’s leaders extends Tet greetings to religious dignitaries
- Defense leader extends Tet greetings to Brigade 144
- GDP leader extends Tet greetings to military units
- GDP leader extends Tet greetings to military unit
- Defense leaders extend Tet wishes to retired officers and troops
- Savannakhet Provincial Military Command extends Tet greetings
- Chief of the General Staff extends Tet greetings to military units
- Cambodian units extend Tet greetings to Vietnamese troops
- Lao officers extend Tet greetings to Vietnamese troops
- HCMC’s leaders offer Tet gifts to needy people in Quang Nam, Da Nang
- Defense Minister extends Tet wishes to border guards
- Chinese leaders extend Spring Festival greetings to former leaders
- Top political advisor extends festival greetings to religious personages, believers
- Defense leaders offer Tet gifts to military units
- Vietnamese-Cambodians aided to enjoy happy Tet
- PM presents Tet gifts to policy beneficiary, poor households in Can Tho
- General Staff missions check units’ combat readiness ahead of Tet
- Troops and needy people receive Tet presents
- Tet gifts offered to needy people
- Meaningful support for policy beneficiaries ahead of Tet
Can Tho provincial leaders extend Tet greetings to local people have 277 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 21, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.