Hanoi (VNA) – General Phan Van Giang, Vice Secretary of the Central Military Commission and Defence Minister, hosted a reception in Hanoi on December 6 for Divisional General Víctor Rojo Ramos, head of the Political Directorate of the Cuban Revolutionary Armed Forces (FAR).
Giang thanked the guest for accepting his ministry's invitation to attend the Vietnam International Defence Expo 2022, affirming that the Cuban delegation's presence will surely contribute to the success of the event.
He stressed that despite impact of the COVID-19 pandemic , the two countries' relations have thrived, reflected through the frequency of their high-ranking leaders’s visits.
Regarding defence cooperation, based on signed documents and agreements, the two sides have effectively carried out collaboration activities in various fields, particularly in defence industry, training, military medicine, and Party and political works, said Giang.
He affirmed his ministry always wishes to promote and implement cooperation activities with its Cuban counterpart in a more comprehensive, effective and practical manner in the time to come.
It will create favourable conditions for and direct relevant agencies and units to carry out contents agreed during Divisional General Ramos's official visit, he added.
Thanking the Vietnam People's Army's support for Cuba 's nation building and safeguarding cause, Divisional General Ramos said that defence cooperation has become a pillar and a role model promoting other collaboration fields.
Cuba always respects and upholds its relationship with Vietnam , and wishes to promote bilateral cooperation in all fields, especially defence ties, in the coming time, he stressed./.
- Scientists launch global scheme to boost rice yields while reducing damage to environment
- Lilly Resolves Investigations of Past Zyprexa Marketing and Promotional Practices
- INDUSTRY ANALYSIS Offshore Environmental, Labor Practices Challenged
- Da Nang calls for hi-tech farms
- China Focus: Premier Li's Europe visit to inject impetus to China-EU ties
- Fire Emblem: Awakening review
- AMD Radeon R9 390 8GB review
- GOVERNMENT IT REPORT Report: 100 Ways to Improve Federal Cybersecurity
- GOVERNMENT IT REPORT Federal Agencies Struggle With Protecting IT Supply Chain
- Starting From Scratch: Haemimont Games' postmortem
- Indira Gandhi obituary
- OPINION Regulatory Body Grappling With Online Real Estate Businesses
- GOVERNMENT IT REPORT FCC Draws mHealth Road Map, Part 2
- Introducing a Paperless Lab
- Clinton Outlines Plan for Hacker Counter-Attack
- OPINION Linux: Come for the Kernel, Stay for the Popcorn
- OFC/NFOEC 2011: Advances in wireless, data centers, cloud computing, network capacity
- How Can a LIMS Needs Assessment Save the Laboratory Money?
- Face-Off: Crysis 3
- Titanfall 2 Titans Guide – Titan Kits, Types of Titans, Tips and Strategy
Vietnam, Cuba boost defence cooperation in comprehensive, practical manner have 409 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 6, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.