Receiving Two-star General Víctor Rojo Ramos, head of the Political Directorate of the Cuban Revolutionary Armed Forces (FAR) in Hanoi on December 7, permanent member of the Party Central Committee's Secretariat Vo Van Thuong welcomed his December 1-12 visit, which coincides with the 66th anniversary of the Landing of Granma Yacht and the founding anniversary of the FAR and the 62nd anniversary of Vietnam-Cuba diplomatic ties.
The Vietnamese official said the two parties and states regularly exchange visits, especially high-level ones, even during COVID-19, as well as actively offer mutual support during difficult times in the fields of agricultural production and pandemic prevention and control.
He expressed his belief that under the leadership of the Communist Party of Cuba, the fraternal Cuban people will overcome challenges and successfully build socialism with prosperity and sustainability.
The host suggested that both sides further boost cooperation in all spheres, including national defence.
Vietnam is ready to share its socio-economic development and global integration experience with Cuba, he said, urging the two nations to focus on educating today's and later generations about their traditional bilateral friendship.
Ramos, for his part, informed the host about the outcomes of his talks with Politburo member and Chairman of the General Department of Politics under the Vietnam People’s Army General Luong Cuong, saying that both sides underlined defence cooperation as one of the pillars in their bilateral relationship. They also agreed to step up coordination and share experience in Party and political system building as well as personnel training.
Expressing thanks to the Vietnamese Party, State and people for providing support for their Cuban counterparts, he said Cuba wishes to foster comprehensive cooperation with Vietnam via all channels.
- Cooperation through Party channel orients Vietnam-China ties: Party officials
- Cooperation through Party channel orients Việt Nam-China ties: Party officials
- India lower house speaker visits Vietnam to enhance strategic relations
- Indian lower house speaker visits Vietnam to enhance strategic relations
- Defense ministers of Vietnam, China hold talks on boosting friendship, cooperation
- Lok Sabha Speaker visits Vietnam this week to reaffirm strategic and eco partnership
- Vietnam willing to deepen Comprehensive Partnership with Argentina
- Party chief discusses bilateral cooperation with Indian PM Modi
- Vietnam, Thailand discuss ways for promoting bilateral trade
- HCM City, Cuba forge stronger relations
- Vietnam - the second-largest Asian trading partner of Cuba
- HCMC, Cuba to further strengthen multifaceted ties
- Russia-Vietnam relationship explained after controversial vote on UN Human Rights Council
- Report: Biden Admin to Discuss with Cuba Blocking Cuban Refugees
- Vietnam welcomes Canadian Foreign Minister
- Indian lower house speaker begins official visit to Vietnam to foster bilateral ties
- Party leader welcomes Speaker of Indian lower house
- Vietnam, India to boost cooperation in tourism and trade
- France to train military officers for Vietnam
- Thanh Hoa fosters ties with Laos’s Houaphanh province
Vietnam attaches importance to ties with Cuba: Party official have 451 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 8, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.