Hosting a representative of the Ly family in the RoK, the President affirmed that the Vietnamese State and people are happy about and proud of the family's success as well as contributions to both nations and their relations.
The State leader recommended they continue organizing delegations to visit Vietnam on holidays, introduce Vietnam's market and investment conditions, encourage Korean businesses to invest in the country, and promote Vietnamese culture among Korean people, making important contribution to the bonding between the nations.
The representative said with the support of the Vietnamese embassy, the family's activities for exchange and cooperation promotion have been launched smoothly and effectively.
Expressing his delight at the strong development of the nations' ties, he wishes to receive further attention from the President and relevant Vietnamese agencies, especially regarding projects to promote Vietnam-RoK economic and people-to-people exchanges that are being implemented by his family.
Receiving the RoK-Vietnam Friendship Association (KOVIFA), President Nguyen Xuan Phuc wished and believed that the association will continue taking the lead and promoting its role in people-to-people exchange works and boosting the nations' multifaceted collaboration.
It is also necessary to encourage Korean firms to step up investment and trade cooperation with Vietnam; and to support the 200,000-member Vietnamese community in the RoK, especially families of Vietnamese brides married to Korean citizens, the President noted.
KOVIFA’s representative hoped more assistance from Vietnam's competent agencies, sectors and social organizations will come in aid of its friendship exchange activities.
At the meeting with the Korea and Vietnam Economic and Cultural Association (KOVECA), the President suggested it further promote the two countries’ cooperation plans and projects, especially in the fields of high technology, renewable energy, new environmentally friendly industries, technology transfer, and medicine in the face of epidemics.
KOVECA’s representative stressed a belief that President Nguyen Xuan Phuc's visits will open up key collaboration opportunities for the sides across spheres.
President Nguyen Xuan Phuc also received the Korea Eminent Person Group (EPG), which former ambassadors and leading experts of the two countries in diplomacy, economy, culture and society.
He acknowledging their active works in running many research and quality exchange activities, and making of many correct assessments and substantive and meaningful proposals for strengthening the two countries’ cooperative relations.
He said he believes that a report, which is currently being jointly developed by the group to be submitted to the two governments, will be of good quality and have practical value.
The EPG’s representative hoped the report will make a positive contribution to the governments’ policies planning to promote bilateral engagements, deepening the countries’ relations toward effectiveness for the mutual benefits and for cooperation and development in the region and the world.
Also on the day, President Nguyen Xuan Phuc had meeting with staff of the Vietnamese Embassy and representatives of the Vietnamese community in the RoK.
- Horasis Asia Meeting 2018 advances regional cooperation
- ASEAN National Tourism Organizations convenes meeting in Vietnam`s heritage city
- President meets Speaker of Japan’s House of Councillors
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 1
- Two ROK retail groups seek trade opportunity in Vietnam
- Vietnam, Singapore to further intensify strategic partnership
- Number of fruit, veggie processing plants rises in Vietnam
- Vietnam-Korea Culture-Culinary Festival 2019 to be held in Hanoi
- Airbus to work with Vietnam to develop country’s space industry
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 1
- US officials reiterate respect for all-round ties with Vietnam
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 1
- China, Vietnam vow to boost ties, cooperation
- Russia’s friendship order bestowed upon Vietnam’s deputy minister
- Third Vietnam-Sri Lanka political consultation held in Colombo
- Over businesses, units to participate in Vietnam-Laos Trade Fair
- Vietnam plays strategic role in Climate Vulnerable Forum: Marshall Islands president
- Prime Minister meets overseas Vietnamese in Europe
- Vietnam, Egypt show determination to effectively realize trade deals
- Vietnam and India agree to boost trade, defense cooperation
President meets RoK-Vietnam friendship, cooperation organizations have 634 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 12, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.