Prague (VNA) – A conference was held in the Czech Republic on December 1 to highlight President Ho Chi Minh's sentiments towards overseas Vietnamese and intellectuals.
Attending the online event from Hanoi, Prof. Dr. Hoang Chi Bao, a senior expert from the Ho Chi Minh National Academy of Politics, told stories about the late leader’s life and revolutionary career, and his attention and sentiments for the Vietnamese community abroad.
Stories on President Ho Chi Minh and famous figures reflected the leader's respect to talents and the way he utilised their contributions to the national revolution.
Bao expressed his hope that officials and staff of Vietnamese representative offices in the Czech Republic will continue to study and follow the ideology, moral example and lifestyle of Uncle Ho , including the Ho Chi Minh diplomacy art.
Dr. Nguyen Duy Nhien, Chairman of the Vietnamese Association in the Czech Republic, underlined that Vietnamese in the Czech Republic will remember the late leader's teachings and make contributions to the development of the homeland./.
- Nepali people’s sentiments towards President Ho Chi Minh highlighted
- Malian President keen on boosting partnership with Vietnam
- Complete set of Czech-Vietnam dictionary released
- Late Party General Secretary Nguyen Van Linh commemorated
- PM’s official visit aims to bolster partnership with Myanmar
- GDP marks 75th founding anniversary and receives noble order
- United States partners with Vietnam’s PV Gas to define LNG standards
- Matsumoto Kiyoshi to open flagship pharmaceutical, cosmetic store in Vietnam next year
- SE Asia Stocks-Philippines slumps over 2%; most others end lower
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 17
- Electric taxis to roll onto Vietnam’s streets this year
- Japan's largest drugstore chain to open first outlet in HCMC
President Ho Chi Minh’s sentiments towards OVs spotlighted at Czech conference have 279 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at December 2, 2022. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.